Chapter 11

Anna's Perspective

"Sebastian, have you perhaps know masters whereabouts??"

I asked Sebastian who is playing with Gumi-chan and Milo-sama.... Maybe you are wondering why I am looking for master... That is because he has gone missing for four days already!! After the confrontation with Roy, master disappeared the next day without leaving any notes or anything....

"I do not know where Morax-sama is at the current moment but before he left he told me what he is going to do but said to not say anything to you....."

"Big brother told me the same thing.... Oops!! We're not supposed to tell that to her Sebastian-san!!"

"Ohhh right! My apologies it seems like I became senile already...."

Sebastian and Gumi-chan are holding their mouths after suddenly confessing about knowing what master is doing.......

I looked at them angrily.... I have been looking for him for four days straight but these two knows where he is gone too but did not even told me anything!!

"Haaaah"

I dropped my head on my desk, I feel lonely because master did not tell me anything....... Does he not trust me enough to not tell me his plans.....

"My lady, it is true that Morax-sama did not tell you anything...... We also wondered why and when we asked him he just said it is in order to protect you... Knowing you, you will push yourself into coming with him...... The places he is going is a bit dangerous even for my lady so he did it to protect you...."

Sebastian said that while pouring tea for Gumi-chan......

"Mmm, mmm.... I also asked big brother if I could come with him but he said it is dangerous and knowing big brother he won't say it's dangerous if it's not......"

"T-then we must hurry and find him!! If the places he goes to is that dangerous then he must be in danger!!"

Sebastian and Gumi-chan looked at each other and they chuckled together, Milo-sama also seems to laugh with them......

"Big brother is okay though....."

"Yes he is....."

"Arf!"

They seem confident about master's condition.....

"How do you know about that if he is not coming home for four days already??"

Seriously how come they know about his current condition if he is not coming home ever since??

"Big brother comes home every night you know?"

"Eh?"

Master comes home every night?? Then how come I did not know??

"Oh! Maybe my lady does not know because Morax-sama arrives when she is in deep sleep.... Morax-sama sometimes watch my lady sleep then before she wakes up he is already gone..... Hmm hmm that must be it!"

They both nod at each other..... My face turned red.... Master watches me sleep??? How come I did not notice?? Oh right, this is master we're talking about...... Then if he comes home every night then I would not sleep and welcome him.....

"Big sister, big brother also said that if you will not sleep just to welcome him then he won't come home until the match then....."

Guh!! Why?? Why does master does not want me to meet him???

"It's because you won't let go of him and will start to beg for you to go with him once you catch him....."

"I-I would not do that......"