Chapter 24

Elena's Perspective

"So.... What are you doing here at the village?"

Big brother asked the pretty lady while he takes a sip from his coffee that is also given by her... We haven't ordered yet but she delivered us food and tea....

"Well I sensed you so I came here personally to greet you..."

"Ahh is that so..."

Big brother just replied uninterestedly and continued to drink his coffee... I also took a sip from my tea and started to focus on my food...

"Oi..."

The pretty lady suddenly spoke making me look at her...

"What is it??"

Big brother answered her but he is looking away as if he doesn't want to talk to her.... From the past events I learned how big brother acts when he doesn't want to talk about something and his actions right now tells me that there is something.... I don't know what but it's rare for big brother to act like this...

"You...."

"Ye??"

The pretty girl looked intently at big brother.... Big brother on the other hand remained looking away but he started to sweat.... Really suspicious....

"You!! You've been meeting and talking with other girls aside from your sister aren't you?! Didn't we both agreed that you'll marry me?! Then why do you keep on meeting with other girls?!"

*Puhhhh*

I spew the tea I'm drinking on what the pretty girl exclaimed.... I looked at big brother and he is still sweating really hard....

Is it true?! Did you already promised yourself to this pretty dragon lady?!

My expression changed from shocked to angry....

"Big brother is that true?!"

I stood from my chair and started to hit big brother at his arm while still glaring daggers at him....

"W-wait Elena let me explain!!"

He begged but I didn't stop on hitting him..... Because of my irritation I took out the elemental club and channeled my magic power through it.... It turned to giant flaming sword....

"O-oi Elena if you use that here you'll erase the entire village!!"

Big brother is stopping me but I don't care about that.....

"I remembered I have something to do! Everleigh please take care of Elena while I'm gone!"

I'm about to swing my sword but he flew really high and after he said that he will leave me to this pretty lady he disappeared in a blink of an eye..... Why did we sat at the chairs located outside the tavern?! Now big brother escaped easily!!

I hid the elemental club back to the spatial inventory..... I looked at the pretty lady and she's just smiling widely....

"Elena-chan let's use this opportunity to deepen our bonds since we're going to be sisters in near future..."

She declared but I ignored her and started walking away from her.... She just followed me though, stay away you pretty lady!!

Red's Perspective

Hoo! Thank god I got away or else that village is done for.... I didn't expect Elena to burst like that but I also didn't expect Everleigh to spout that shit out of nowhere!!