Chapter 3

Red's Perspective

"Oi! Oi!! Is this how a human should look like??!!"

My complexion is without a doubt a color of a human.... However...... Why the hell my hair and pupils are red?! Also I have two horns sticking out my head and my canines are enlarged that you could call them fangs of a vampire?!!

That damn goddess reincarnated me as a demon!! Now my plans regarding my mission are totally ruined!! I swear I'll hit her in the head the next time I see her.! Just a little though.....

Sigh......

"As if complaining will have any effect tho...."

After giving up about my appearance I left the room and went downstairs. My main priority right now is food.... Yes FOOD!! I can't do my job if I starve to death. Even if I have a body and soul that doesn't age it doesn't mean that I don't need to eat... Even right now I'm feeling hungry so I should better look fast.

I descended at the living room. This house looks like it's gonna fall down any minute now...

Now I have another thing to worry besides dying from starvation........... You should've sent to or made me a home that won't go down if you accidentally missed a step right??

I went to the kitchen.. Apparently the kitchen has basic utensils like a knife, wooden spoons and wooden plates. There's some boxes here and when I opened it, it really surprised me that made me want to erase the idea of hitting that goddess.

The boxes contains meat frozen with eyes, I think its magic because I feel something different from it than normal ice... Yes meat!!! However it's only meat nothing else. It's not gonna trouble you that much if you could at least sent some vegetables or some condiments right??

The frozen meat should sustain me for a month but if I ration it I will have no trouble with food for at least three months. But eating only meat every time will eventually cause my body to have bad effects so I should forage something, given also the fact that I'm inside the woods I should be able to find some greeny edibles right???

After examining the contents of the box while hoping that there's some veggies included there. Out of disappointment because I found none, I went out of the house to scout the area.............

"Wha-"

I entered again the house...... OKAY!! Let's forget foraging there's no way I could go out there without learning some magic first!! Why you ask??! Simply because there's a HUGE black wolf wandering at the perimeter of the house!! And I don't meant to exaggerate but it really is huge! About half the size of this two storey house!! Even if I have a base strength similar to the strongest demon this world have I still stand no change against that without learning some magic!! If I'm not wrong there are tales about a wolf like that back from earth.... I remember it's called something like Fenrir I guess??

I watched the Fenrir (let's call it that) from the window wondering if it will go away........ But....

"OI OI OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

It made some distance from the house and started running towards it!!!

Haaaa.......... Okay my first day in this world I got smashed by a huge wolf and a rundown house... Or that's what I thought.........

When the beast is about ten meters away a thin film that envelops the house suddenly appeared and when the Fenrir collided with it, it sent it flying.

I sighed with relief...... There's a powerful barrier that even a beast considered as mythical back on earth can't do anything against...

I went back to the bedroom and decided to study some magic.. Even though there's a barrier I still can't go out with that thing outside so I should study how to fight right??