Chapter 9

Anna's Perspective

It has been three days since we left the village near the lake, we continued with our mini journey peacefully if I may say and now we are inside the largest mountain that can be found here in the demon continent....... Master said before we leave the border of the forest of mythical beasts that he would like to take the route around the mountain, but master suddenly wants to take the route inside the mountain which is more dangerous not because of beasts but the terrain itself........

I asked master about the reason of sudden change and the answer I got is that he is hoping to find things that can be eaten in there with wild boars as exemption...... I know that there are no edible animals inside this mountain beside wild boars because I once joined a hunting party in the past, but master said that this mountain is large so it's impossible that we explored the whole mountain..... According to master, there is also the fact that most animals doesn't stay in a single place only so it is possible that we just missed each other.... Apparently this is the case of the animals and beasts inside the forest and at the human continent based on what Gumi said.........

"B-big sister may I ask you something??"

I looked at Gumi-chan which is walking in front of me while carrying Milo-sama... Master is also walking in front of us, he said that it is better in a way that he can spot an animal easily...

"Of course, you can ask anything...."

I walked towards the side of Gumi-chan so that we can talk properly.........

"C-can you teach me how to use magic?"

She asks while her fox ears are down...... She really is shy when asking things like this.....

"Why does Gumi-chan want to learn magic?? Master and I can protect Gumi-chan though...."

"But I don't want just to be protected by big brother and big sister...... I at least want to help even a little..."

Awww so cuteee......... She looks so determined about learning magic so why not teach her right?? I maybe not as same level as master who can cast high level magic spells without chanting or magic circles but I still have confidence with my magic prowess....

"Okay! I will teach you how to use magic, but we first need to know what attributes you are compatible with..... You can still pretty much use magic from other attributes that you do not have compatibility but it is really difficult that even a single medium level spell is needed to be practiced for two years constantly...."

"What attributes does big sister is compatible with?"

"I am most compatible with wind and water that is why I can also produce ice magic which is a combination of the two..... I can also use a spell from the null attribute but it took me three years to master it......."

"Ohhh... Then what about big brother??"

Gumi-chan asks master, somehow I also want to know what attributes he is compatible with......

Master stops walking and faced the two of us....

"I'm compatible with all of them....."

""Eh?""

Gumi-chan and I stunned on what we have heard...... He is compatible with all of it?? Research says that it is impossible to have compatibility with all of the attributes because it is a blessing from the spirits and since some spirits cannot get along for example fire and water spirit, it is not possible to be compatible with all of them..... There is also the fact that he is compatible with holy magic despite being a demon....