Chapter 2 (Continuation)

Amas Perspective

I-immortality????!! I thought this will ask for something like access for phone and net but he asked something ridiculus!!

"You can't do it?"

THIS GUY!!! Asking as if that's a challenge towards a god!

It's not that I can't do it okay!! It's just that it defies the laws of nature, even though my world has people who has long life there like demons, elves, and dwarves there's no one there who has immortal life. Also does this guy understand what he's asking?! Immortality can be considered as gift but in the same time as a curse. You won't age nor die, you'll just watch others die over and over again and it will lead you to despair. That's why us gods doesn't make contact with mortal unless necessary to prevent us getting attached.

"I'm not asking it with only myself in mind you know??"

"Huh?"

Is there any reason why he wants immortality besides thinking about himself??

"Hayyss....... You ask me something that can't be done during a human lifetime you know? If what you said is true that those war between two kin still goes for five thousand years, I cannot fix it in a short time. Also there is the fact that the other party are demon kin which is stronger than a human the moment I put efforts on uniting the two parties there's a high possibility that I will die in the process."

My jaw dropped on the things he said....... I can't imagine that he's already looking towards the future and how he can achieve our goal. That being said I still can't give him immortality but I'll give something similar to it plus a little bonus.....

"I can't give you immortality because of the fact that if other Gods learn about you they'll get angry like hell. We have a creed that only Gods are the only ones who can have immortality and if you're saying that I should give it to you it's also means that I'm making you a God.... I'm already sticking out my head here just by reincarnating you without the proper process..."

When I said that he placed his hand under his chin while looking down as if thinking something...... I'm not done talking stop making deductions!!!

"However I can give you something kind of similar on immortality"

He stopped thinking and looked at me with curiosity.... Though I already know that this might have slipped his mind while thinking with that mind of his I still want to be the one who suggest this to him. Let's just say that in this way I'll feel like I contributed about the plan of restoring my world hehehe...

"I'll give you eternal life meaning you won't age. It's true that you'll still has a chance to die if you fight someone that's why I'm giving you enough starting power it's up to you on how you'll cultivate it. I'll give you affinity will all attributes of magic and strength equal or maybe stronger to the strongest demon that my world currently have...."

That's not a bad proposal right??? Please accept I can't really make you an immortal!!

Red's Perspective

Eternal life is literally immortality right?? Even though I can still die if she will give me starting powers that I can cultivate I can pretty much survive... Though that's given that I won't be fighting such person with vast amount of power....

"Actually that's plenty for a start... I'll accept it!"

As if heard something so pleasant her worried face turned into a face of a child that her mother bought a toy for the first time.... You know what I'm saying it's just up to you to imagine it!!