Chapter 19

Elena's Perspective

After the heartwarming conversation with master I suddenly fell asleep on his shoulders.... When I woke up earlier he started to tease me about how cute I am.... Marie-san and the others seems to look for us everywhere last night since we disappeared after the dinner.... Now they look like they haven't got any sleep at all.....

"Big brother.... How come they didn't see us last night? We're really close at the camp, surely they can see us if they looked...."

"Ahhhh... About that....."

Master is scratching his head.... What did you do master????

"I erected a barrier for us to be safe.... It's supposed to be a barrier for attacks but it seems like after I fell asleep I accidentally changed it to cloaking barrier.... Hehe..."

Maria-san I'm so sorry....... I think that while looking at Maria-san whose eyes are having a hard time to keep themselves open......

"Never mind that I'm hungry.... I want some fried rice...."

Master declared that like it is nothing..... Master you should at least feel some guilt for these people!!

"But what about the dragon?"

Roxanne asked that..... You want me to fight the dragon first thing in the morning???!

"Well it's hard to fight with an empty stomach.... She'll fight that after breakfast...."

Thank god master is still in his right mind and didn't tell me to fight right away....

Roxanne nodded and went to the tent where we ate last night.... I also want the fried rice....

"Oh! Roxanne, can you also get me a cup of coffee with only a little of sugar??"

Master stopped her then she nodded again and go on to the tent...... Coffee?? What's that?? Sounds tasty....

"Big brother what's coffee?"

"The black drink you took a sip yesterday...."

Geh! That bitter thing?! My hopes that I can eat another delicious thing just shattered right before my eyes!!

"What about the sugar thing?? Is it tasty??"

Please be tasty.....

"Hmm... It's the one that will make coffee tasty, but too much of it can destroy your teeth..."

How can something that is used to change the bitter taste of the coffee destroy your teeth??? As I'm wondering about that, the guards that heard master held their cheeks as if feeling their teeth.... Some of them also have a painful look on their faces.... Oi... Don't tell me your teeth are starting to get destroyed??

"Oi how much sugar are you putting on your coffees? And how often do you drink it in a day?"

Master also noticed the guards and asked them.....

"A-about four tablespoons, your highness..... Also we drink it at least five times a day..."

"Haaaahhhh.... That explains the pain on your teeth.... This is a mistake from me since I forgot to explain the side effects of it.... Marie, listen to me.... I want you to tell the other lords to tell their residents to limit the drinking of coffee for three times a day and the amount of sugar they put in it to the maximum of two tablespoons.... Tell them that if they don't want their teeth to be destroyed then follow my order... But if they don't then I when that time comes, they don't have the right to complain to me..."