Chapter 18

Elena's Perspective

"M-Morax-sama?! What does his highness mean by that???!"

The old man asked because he is confused but I think there's nothing to be confused with.... I think master mean it literally.....

I looked at master, his face is smiling but you can actually feel that he is serious... I don't know if I can fight a dragon.... In fact the only fight I've been to is with my sister and that is from about five thousand years ago......

"What are you so shocked about? Elena is powerful you know? In fact Roy can't be compared to her...."

There he is again!! He declared that like it's nothing, well yeah he's not the one who will fight and possibly die.....

[I won't suggest it if I know that your chances of winning are low, you know?]

Master talked to me using telepathy, did my face revealed what I was thinking??

[Master it's a dragon you know?! Plus it's something Marie-san cannot defeat, she looks like a really powerful person!]

[Well if ever that you're gonna be in danger then I will kill the dragon myself, but I doubt that will happen.... Plus just think about it as practice, you can use every spell you studied the past week....]

Master looks really confident in my strength....

"Haaaahhh...... If that's what big brother thinks then I guess I have no choice...."

I let out a long sigh and said that out loud so that Marie-san and the old man can hear it... Of course they don't know that we talked with our minds so they got more shocked after what I said.....

"But big brother, I want to use 'that'"

"Oho..... Fine, but you need to make sure that you will win or else you can't use 'that' anymore...."

Guh!! I don't want to be banned on using 'that' because it's the only thing I mastered in such a short amount of time of training.... Then you're gonna ban me from using it just because I lost???

"D-deal......."

I am reluctant to agree but there's no telling on what master will do if I took back my words......

"Then let's go..."

Master stood up and put me on his shoulders again then he came out of the room... Marie-san and the old man seems to not like the idea but they can't do anything about that anymore since master said that it will be fine....

"Which lake is the one with the dragon??"

Master asked Marie-san....... We're currently at the garden of the palace.... For some reason master took me from his shoulders and started to hold me tightly with his own arms....... I have a bad feeling about this......

"At the lake where we first met....."

Marie-san answered master.... Oi oi...... You guys met at a lake?? Aren't that romantic enough??? I glared at them again but master didn't pay me attention......

"Hold on tight...."

"Eh? WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

He just warned me to hold on tight then he suddenly jumped really high like it's nothing.... Of course I closed my eyes because I'm scared, but I still know that we're so high.....

"Open your eyes..."

"Don't wanna!!!"

I'm so scared then you want me to open my eyes??