Chapter 20

Elena's Perspective

We are now landed here at the edge of the lake and master is still glaring daggers at me...... I'm sorry okay?? I got irritated because that dragon kept on dodging my attacks!!! By the way that dragon also followed us here....

"Now let's hear your explanation......"

Here it is!! Question time!!!

"Before that Morax-sama, may I first hear an explanation about this?"

Maria-san who just arrived along with Roxanne and the old man asked master while pointing at the dragon... Thank you Maria-san you save meee!!! I run towards her then hid myself at her back.... She got startled when I suddenly held her clothes but I ignored it and stick my tongue out while looking at master.... Bleeeehhh!!!!

Master keeps glaring at me, we look like siblings that are teasing each other... But let's leave it at that I also want to know why the moment master stopped my sword, this dragon suddenly got silent to the point that he looks like a tamed beast.... I already have the hunch because of master's suspiciousness earlier but I still want to learn the reason....

"Y-You!! You are the woman who suddenly attacked me when I am drinking at this lake!! You guys also put up a barrier that even me cannot destroy!!"

The dragon suddenly got angry when he saw Maria-san.... Eh?? Did he just said that he was attacked when he's drinking water?? Not the other way around???

We all looked at Maria-san who has cold sweat dripping from her....

"I-I am very sorry!! The descriptions about dragons that are written in ancient books are all of them are vicious and a being that brings destruction wherever they are!! I am really sorry!!"

She bowed really low and started apologizing.....

"What did you say?! Are you saying that I should forgive you for those things that you guys have done?! No I will satisfy my anger with your death!!"

And with that the dragon opened its mouth and is about to shoot his water breath..... He's really angry....

"Park would you calm down first?"

Eh?? Are we seeing this right?? Master calmly ordered the dragon and it stopped right away!! Then there's also the fact that he called him with a name!! As I thought master knows this dragon but he still made me fight it!!

"Also it's hard looking up because you're huge so would you please take your other form?"

The dragon nodded and he suddenly shone really bright making us cover our eyes.... When the light faded, what we saw really blew our minds.....

There's a little boy about the same height as mine standing at the place where the dragon stood... His hair is blue with horns sticking out of it... Unlike demon whose horns are located on their foreheads, this one has his on his very head... He also have wings similar to the one of the dragon earlier but way smaller... A tail is also sticking out of him.... Is he the dragon earlier???

"Everyone... This here is Park, he's one of the ten dragon elders... He doesn't look like it but he's really powerful..."

"M-master why are you saying that I do not look powerful?! Even my appearance strikes fear on others!"

"No... They're scared of you because you have tails and wings sticking out of you but for me you only look like a child...."

"I am not a child! Ow!"

Master flicked the forehead of this guy...... What are we currently watching right now? It looks like a father who's scolding his son type of thing... But I got kind of relieved because I'm not the one who's getting the scolding after what I just did hehehe....