ch. 4 nsfw

I am not good at writing dirty stuff so i am so sorry for this chapter. But please enjoy.

Y/n's pov

We continued to make out while i was onto of him. His hands started moving my hips against his crotch.

I felt him growing under me.

I break from the kiss and look at him. He looks so god damn sexy.

"Levi." I started. "I still want to wait to have sex."

His smirk went away.

"But..."

He raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind having oral sex."

His smirk grew again.

"Are you sure?" He asked already starting to move my hips again.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I smirked too.

He didn't waste any time and smashed his lips on mine again. It was just a normal make out until i felt him lick my bottom lip. To tease him i didn't open my mouth for him.

But i gasp as i felt him slap my ass.

He slipped his tongue inside and we both started fighting for dominance. Of course i lost after 30 seconds of me trying.

He pulled my hair back making me throw my head back as well.

He kissed one spot on my neck and then started sucking at it. I moan out of pleasure. To be honest i wasn't sure what was more pleasuring. The sucking or the hair pulling.

"Keep moving your hips, baby."

I obeyed his demand.

At this point i was breathing heavily.

I felt him stop and let go of my hair. I looked at him confused but he had a big smirk on. He put a hand on my chin and made me look up.

"Perfect." He said.

My eyes widen realizing he marked me.

"Now everyone knows your mine."

I chuckled and rested my head on his chest. I stopped moving my hips but i still felt him hard under me.

"Everyone already knows that, Levi."

"Yes but" He started playing with my hair. "You look so pretty with that mark on you. Especially because i made that mark."

I smiled hearing him say that.

I got off of him and pulled him up to stand up. I got on my knees and looked up at him.

He was watching my every move. Not wanting to miss anything i do.

I untie the drawstring to his joggers and started moving it down to right above his knees. I was about to pull down his boxers but he grab hold of my wrist.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod and pulled down his boxers. My eyes widen. I've never actually seen it before. It was dark that night in his car. But seeing it now. How the fuck did it fit inside of me? Did he grow over the last 9 months?

I felt Levi's eyes on me.

I moved my hand to the base of his dick and started moving up to the tip. Then down and up at a slow pace.

I look up at him and moved my mouth closer. Before i continued to do anything else i licked my lips.

I put the tip in my mouth and i felt his whole body stiffen. I move more in.