ch. 26 check up

Y/n's pov

"Aaaaaabaa!" Eren said trying to move to his side.

"Come on, baby! You can do it!" I encouraged with stars in my eyes.

Today's Eren's 4 month check up and while i was getting ready Eren was trying to roll over. He's never done that before so i was excited.

"Bababababa" he said making a weird facial expression.

I smiled as he was almost to his side. But then i heard a small fart. Then he laied back and smiled at me.

"You were trying to fart?" I frown. I sighed and picked him up. I felt his diaper. It wasn't heavy so thank god for that. Then i picked up my phone and called Levi. He answered right away.

"Are you almost here?" I asked.

"Yeah i got Mikasa with me right now."

"Okay I'll be in the front." I ended the call.

I went downstairs with Eren in my arms and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Levi is almost here." I said.

"Okay sweetie, be safe." I nod and walked out. I waited for 2 minutes until Levi pulled into the driveway.

I smiled and got into the backseat.

I first strapped Eren in his seat then did myself.

"Let's go." I said with a smile.

The two Ackerman's looked at me dumbfounded.

"Where's our 'Hi i missed you'?" They both said at the same time.

I laughed and leaned forward. I kissed Levi's cheek. "Hi i missed you."

Then i turn to Mikasa and kissed her cheek. "Hi i missed you."

"Yeah whatever." Mikasa said with a small smile.

"Now let's go before were late!"

With that said we went to Eren's doctor's appointment. Eren was widen awake at his doctor's appointment. I think he was scared whenever doctor Rico tried to touch him.

"Okay everything seems good. He's healthy and when he's 6 months he can start getting his shots he should also start teething soon. Any questions or concerns?"

"Is it normal for him to be that fat?" Levi asked bluntly and my eyes widen.

"Levi." I said sternly and Doctor rico chuckled.

"It's perfectly normal. Studies have shown that it's a sign of a healthy immune system." Levi nod his head satisfied.

"Doctor rico. If possible may i have a pregnancy test." Her eyes widen. "It's not for me. It's for Eren's auntie." I said gesturing towards Mikasa.

"Ah i see." She went to her desk and pulled out the test. "Speaking of pregnancy have you thought of taking birth control?"

"Oh umm." I blushed and nod.

"That's good to hear." She took another thing out of her desk and handed it to me. "Take this everyday then you can get it refilled at the end of the month. As for you." She turn to Mikasa and handed her the test. "One line negative. Two lines positive." Mikasa nod and looked down.

"Thank you doctor rico."

"Of course. I'll see you in 2 months." She said and open the door for us to exist.

We all walked to the lobby. Levi was holding the carrier with Eren in it and Mikasa and i were walking together side by side.

"What if it's positive?" She mumbled.