ch. 33 A far away land

Y/n's pov

I sighed for the 100th time today as i tried to help Eren ease the pain but nope. He had another plans.

My mom said if i freeze a block of ice that's small enough to fit in his it should numb his mouth and he wouldn't feel any pain.

But he wants to be a little brat about it and not suck on the ice.

It's the next day and Levi and i decided to not go to school today so we can help with Eren while Kuchel gets some rest from staying at the hospital overnight.

Mikasa also hasn't responded to my text which is also fine. She's probably busy with her new baby brother.

"Maybe we should try giving him medicine?" Levi said uncertain.

"That could be expensive..."

"I don't care." Levi said sitting down next to me. "He's going to break his vocal chords if he keeps yelling his head off like that."

I looked down at my son and couldn't find the words to explain how horrible i felt seeing him in this pain.

"How about the doctor's office?"

"Y/n, that's more expensive." He frowns at me.

"Leviiii look at him."

We both looked at the crying baby. Levi sighed and picked Eren up.

"The doctor is just going to tell us to give Eren medicine." He kissed Eren's red face and then gave him to me.

"I will be back. I'll get the medicine."

"But Levi-" he kissed my lips.

"I love you. I'll be back."

"Yeah yeah i love you too." I said rocking Eren back and forth. Levi quickly left leaving me with a whiny baby. Kuchel was in her room, sleeping i think.

"AHHHH!"

"Do you want..." i sighed. "Is there anything you want at all?"

"Ahhhh!!"

I carried Eren to Levi's room and laied him in his crib. I turn on a lullaby and went outside to fix his bottle.

I wonder if Eren would be bigger or smaller if i had fed him breast milk.

I shaked my head and went back to Levi's room. I picked up Eren and started feeding him.

After he was down he yawned.

I grew happy and placed him in his crib. I quietly went to Levi's bed and laied down.

He wasn't crying...

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

"My lady"

I open my eyes and bit my lip. Why am i thinking of him right now?

I shaked my head and closed my eyes.

I open my eyes and started breathing heavily. I sat up and held my chest as i looked around the unfamiliar place.

This place... feels so familiar... but I've never been here before... have i?

I was wearing a slinky white dress that stopped at my mid thighs. I was in a very big empty bed. The sheets were pure white and the walls were an eggshell white.

There was a glass door that lead to a balcony. Beyond that was a forest?

Am i dreaming?

Yes. Yes i am.