ch. 15 Isabel's birthday

Y/n's pov

I smiled as i finished dressing Eren.

"You're so handsome!" I lifted him up in the air.

He was wearing something Armin got for him at the gender reveal.

Eren looked like the cuties thing ever.

"Your one month old now." I smiled.

I placed him on a chair. He was laying on his stomach and i took a picture of him. For memories. I was already dressed in the same yellow dress i wore at the gender reveal.

Now Eren and i were just waiting for his dad to pick us up.

This is technically Eren's first time going outside the house. He's only been to my house and Levi's apartment so hopefully Eren doesn't throw a fuss.

I'm trying to make sure we have everything. I have the diaper bag ready. His carrier is ready to go. I think I'm only concerned for when he sleeps. I don't know how long we will be out but knowing my son. He's going to fall asleep. And Levi did say we will be outdoors so i packed a portable small fan for Eren when he falls asleep.

I smiled as i heard my phone go off. Of course i knew it was Levi. I placed Eren in his carrier and started walking downstairs. I unlocked the front door and saw all three of them already standing at the door. Isabel and Furlan were wearing bright colors while Levi was wearing black. Of course he is.

"Happy birthday Isabel!" I gave her half a hug since my other hand was holding Eren's carrier.

"Thank you!" She smiled sweetly.

"Do you need help Y/n?" Furlan asked.

I smiled and nod.

"Can you and Isabel stay with Eren while Levi and i load up the car?"

Furlan and Isabel looked at me confused.

"Load up the car?" I handed the carrier to Furlan.

"Yeah we have to put the stroller in. Make room for the carrier and put the diaper bag inside." I said and both of them looked at Levi. Levi nod.

"Do you guys really have to bring all that stuff?" Isabel asked.

"Yes." Levi and i said.

Levi and i went up to my room and started getting the stuff. I had it all ready so we just had to get it.

"Wait." Levi stopped me from exiting my room. He walked up to me and kissed me. "You look beautiful. " He then left the room leaving me a blushed mess.

I bit my lip and slowly started making my way downstairs to Levi's car.

"So what exactly are we doing today?" I asked Levi while he started to open the car trunk. I saw there was food packed.