ch. 35 leave me alone

Y/n's pov

It was just a normal day at school until lunch happened.

"Have you heard of the Beast industry? My father is the CEO of the company."

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. I had to go to the library to print out some papers for my next class. It just so happened Zeke had to do the same thing. So we're in line to use the printer and he kept talking to me.

"My father said if there's a place I'm interested in. I just have to ask him and he'll buy it."

"Rich boy." I said with a frown.

"I guess so." He said with a small smile.

I'm not surprised. Marley high is a very expensive private school.

"What about your boyfriend? Does he have a job or money."

I wanted to punch him for bringing Levi into this one sided conversation.

"Yes, Levi has a job. He also doesn't have to ask his mother for money." I smiled innocently and his eyes widen a bit.

"How about i take you to my family's work building-"

"No thanks. I'm busy." I cut him off.

"I didn't even give you a day or time." He chuckled.

"Well I'm busy every day."

"Doing what?"

"I-..." i was going to say 'i have a son' then realization hit me. I don't want this guy knowing i have a kid.

"I'm busy studying for semester exams."

"But school just started." He laughed. "I'm sure you can skip one day."

I frown and folded my arms and turn to fully look at him.

"You know I'm with someone yet your still flirting with me. Why won't you just leave me alone?" I asked.

He looked down on me and smiled.

"Because I'm not backing down without a fight."

"Your not going to win. So just get lost." It was my turn to use the printer. I sat down and started logging into my email.

"You won't even give me a chance." He said leaning up against the wall that was next to the printer.

"Because it'll just be a waste of time."

I hit print and waited for my papers to come out.

"You know... when you get older your going to want a man who can buy for your wants and..." he lean closer to me. "And a man who can fulfill your sexual needs and desires."

My blood was boiling.

I just wanted to slap him. Fucking ass hole. The audacity this guy has is ridiculous!

Sexual needs? Levi always fulfil them. I bet he would half ass it.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my papers. I left the library and went to the cafeteria. Everyone was their besides the people from Marley high.

I placed my papers down and they all looked at me.

"I want non of the people from Marley knowing about Eren. Understand?" I said.

"Huh why?" Sasha asked as she took a bite out of her food.

"Niccolo is okay... he went to the gender reveal after all. But no one else."