ch. 24 welcome home!

Hello~

Y/n's pov

2 months later

I woke up to the soft warm lips on mine. I slowly open my eyes and saw Levi in bed next to me. I smiled and hugged his warm body.

"What time is it?

"Almost 6am"

I groan and hugged him tighter. "Did Eren wake up?" I asked.

"Nope he's been asleep all night."

"Good." I started slowly falling back asleep.

"No no no, wake up." He started shaking me.

"Whattt?"

"We have to get up soon. You promised Historia we would go to her sister's welcome home party." He reminded me. I looked at him and sighed. I slowly sat up on the bed and brought my wrist in front of my face. Levi sat up and gently grabbed my wrist.

Both my wrist had red marks on them.

"Was i too rough again?" I heard the disappointment in his voice.

"No, baby. I enjoyed every second of it." He kissed my wrist. Surprisingly it actually felt a bit better after he did that.

"You did a good job staying quiet last night." He said as he kissed my other wrist. I smiled and slowly got out of bed.

"We have to be at Historia's place by 7 so we should get ready now." I said and Levi nod.

I first got dressed and did my morning routine. Then when i was done i went into Eren's room. When i looked inside the crib he was already awake.

I gasp dramatically in a joking way. "Good morning my sweet boy." I said picking him up. "Did you sleep good?" He cooed in my arms. "Mommy is so happy to hear that." I put him on the changing table and changed his diaper.

"Levi!" I called out. He entered Eren's room shirtless. "When your done getting ready can you fix the diaper bag?" He nods and kissed my cheek. Then he kissed Eren's forehead.

Since Eren was now 3 and a half months old now he started putting his hands and feet in his mouth if he doesn't have his pacifier. So wherever we go anywhere i always make sure we have like at least 3 pacifiers.

Just as i got Eren ready Levi came in the room again.

"Hi, brat." Levi said taking Eren in his arms. "Are you ready to be surrounded by a bunch of people?" Levi asked Eren. I laughed and looked at my two boys.

"Let's go." I said and Levi nod.

When we got to the car i strapped Eren in and sat down next to his carseat. When Levi started the car he turn around and looked at me.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked.

"Monday."

"Yes but no. Try again."

"It's july 26."

"Yes." He smirked. "One year ago from today. I picked you up from the pouring rain and then took you to an parking lot. Where we made Eren." My eyes widen.

"It's been one year already?" He nods. "Holy sh-"

"Eren." Levi reminded me.

I smiled and shaked my head. Levi drove out of my driveway and started driving to Historia's house.

A week ago Historia told all of us she was having a welcome home party for her sister who's been away at college up state. So she hasn't seen her sister in almost 2 years since her sister is so dedicated to school.