ch. 39 pillow talks

Y/n's pov

Everything seems to be fine.

And that's what scares me.

After the thing that happened with Sasha, everyone started flooding her with question. As for Gabi... she's been getting bullied by upperclassman, once they found out she's the reason why Sasha broke a rib everyone has just been way to mean too her.

Sasha even forgiven Gabi!

The whole situation was just stupid...

Anyways Mikasa is still grounded and hasn't started showing yet.

Armin ran for class president and... he won! No surprise at all, it's Armin after all.

Everyone from Marley started hanging out with us more often... besides Zeke.

Zeke and Erwin both ran for senior president and Unfortunately Zeke won...

But it was also a win for Erwin. Since Zeke is always busy now with class president, he's barely around.

But he still does come up to me and try to flirt with me.

It's pathetic and annoying.

And my back as been a pain! Literally the weight of my boobs is making my back hurt. At night Levi would try to make me feel better by rubbing it gently. It wasn't anything sexual-... will besides that one time... but besides that he tries to make me feel better.

"Okay everyone! Over the weekend we will be having a car wash hosted by our student Council!" Our teacher tried getting us excited. "It's on Saturday and Sunday from 10am-1pm and whoever voluntee will receive extra credit!"

I started paying more attention.

"I will leave a sign up sheet outside my door and will turn it in by Friday." She told us.

Extra credit for washing cars? Seems easy enough.

I looked at Mikasa and our eyes met. It was like we were speaking telepathically. I gave her a firm head nod and she did the same thing.

"Armin would you like to add a few words?" The teacher called on Armin.

Armin stood up from his seat.

"If you would like to voluntee please wear your junior class shirt." He said and we nodded our heads.

"Thank you, Armin. Now on to the lesson."

After class Mikasa and i signed up. Armin was already automatic, since he's class president.

"So what's the fundraiser for this time?" Mikasa asked as we started walking to the cafeteria.

"Prom of course!"

I'm sure Levi wouldn't mind taking care of Eren by himself for a few hours.

We were the frist people at the table so we were patiently waiting for everyone to come. But then all of the sudden Mikasa gasped dramatically.

"Guys!" She put a hand on her stomach. "Their kicking." She smiled.

She grab mine and Armin's hands and put it on her stomach.

"Wow your almost five months and your not showing yet." Armin said with a light chuckle.

"That's because i have a strong core and I am only gaining pregnancy weight." She said with a small smirk and I gave her a death stare.

"In my defense, everyone found out i was pregnant around 3 months and started giving me food every day. You're keeping it a secret." I said rubbing her stomach.