Ch. 68 Yes.

Narrator's pov

"Fuck." You moan loudly and tighten your grip on the sheet.

"Y/n." Levi moaned as he thrust.

This was your normal sex. It wasn't anything rough or extreme. However it was perfect. It really was. The sun was coming up and the two of you were still wide awake, normally the two of you couldn't last this long but after the first round, both of you felt filled with love from each other.

You both could feel it.

"Levi." You moaned and then with all your strength, you flipped the both of you so you were now on top bouncing.

"Holy shit, you have no fucking idea of how much I love you." Levi said out of breath making you smirk. You intertwined your hands together and kept bouncing.

Both of you were sweating like crazy but you guys didn't care. It was the least thing you guys were worried about. The moment felt like pure serotonin. After everything both of you had to go through within the last year this moment was all in one. It was a way for both of you to show each other what it means when you guys said I love you.

"I'm going to cum, baby." Levi said and you nodded your head as you felt your high coming as well. Levi's moans started getting louder so after you bounced a few more times and Levi's moan got really loud. You went down one last time and moaned out loudly as well.

"Fuck," you said breathing heavily. You slowly lift yourself up and a few drips of Levi's cum leaked out. "Shoot, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up." Levi said rolling his eyes and pulled you down into a cuddle. Both of you were breathing heavily and you guys could feel each other's body heat. As you laid on his chest trying to catch your own breath you continued to feel happy and warm inside.

"That was amazing." You said with a big smile.

"I want to marry you." Levi said out of breath. You giggled and held Levi's hand. "I'm serious."

"I know you are, Levi. I want to marry you too." You said feeling the drowsiness take over.

"Let's get married." Levi said fully serious.

"Okay." You said in a sleepy tone and yawned.

"Y/n." Levi said sitting up and you lost his warmth, making you frown. "Will you marry me?" You looked at Levi and saw he was serious. But he always has that face on.

"Yes, Levi Ackerman."

"I'm being serious." Your eyes widen and you looked at him. Your heart started to beat fast and you looked into his eyes seeing how determined he was. "Will you-" he stopped mid sentence and got out of the bed and went to the bag you guys bought at the store and took out the ring pop. You sat up covering your top half with the blanket. While Levi worked on opening the ring pop. He got down on one knee in front of you and just as he was going to open his mouth you beat him to it.

"Levi, what are you-"

"Will you marry me?" He asked holding up the ring pop.

You bit your lip and looked him up and down. He was fully nude and only had the ring pop in view. His hair was extremely messy and he still had beads of sweat dripping from his forehead. You felt as if your heart was going to beat out of your chest. But you knew what your answer was going to be.

You slowly nodded your head, "yes." A big smile made its way to both of your lips. Levi slid the ring pop on your ring finger and put both his hands on your cheeks and kissed you passionately.

Levi broke the kiss and had a big smile on his face. "I am hopelessly in love with you." He said and you started tearing up.

"We're getting married?" You asked in a whisper tone.