ch. 21 Furlan's happy smile

Levi's pov

After my... break down yesterday. I told Furlan that Y/n and i were going to visit him at his apartment/house tomorrow which is today. (If you watch Bob's burgers. Then you'll understand what i mean.) Since Furlan doesn't know what this is about it might involve yelling, so i told Y/n we shouldn't bring Eren and leave him with my mom.

But she's a stubborn little brat so we're bringing Eren with us.

While Y/n was getting ready i come up from behind her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear.

"Can't a lady change in peace?" She asked and i realized she wasn't wearing pants.

"Oh shi-"

"Eren's in the room." She reminded me pointing to our son who was laying down on Y/n's bed.

I sighed and took a step away from her. Letting her change in peace. Eren was already dressed and the diaper bag was ready. So we were just waiting on Y/n, which i don't mind. I told her to take her time.

"Okay I'm ready." She turned to me and smiled.

I nod and picked up Eren. We said goodbye to her parents and walked out the front door. As we were walking to my car i noticed Y/n's shirt looked abnormally large. It was just a simple black shirt but i think it's mine?

"Y/n." I called her. "Is that my shirt?"

"Nah i got this a few years ago at a thrift store."

"What size is it?" I asked as we reached my car. She first got inside the backseat and i went to the other door side.

"XL why?"

I put Eren down in the carseat and Y/n strapped him in.

"I just thought it was one of my shirts." I closed the car door and went to the driver side. "I never knew you liked baggy clothes." I said starting the car.

"It's just comfortable. Hi my sweet baby." I heard Y/n say that last part in a baby voice. I look in the mirror to see her looking at Eren.

And with that were off. When we got to the place Y/n seemed confused.

"I thought we're meeting up at his place."

"We are. He lives on top of the bar." She nods her head and we got out of the car. We didn't bring the stroller because were walking upstairs. So we're just going to carry Eren the whole time. If anything my car is parked right outside the bar. We walked into the bar and i lead the way to a 'do not enter employee's only' area. Which lead up to stairs. I took Eren out of Y/n's arms so it'll be easy for her to walk up the stairs. The stairs lead to a dim hallway and at the end was a red door.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah." I said and started walking down the dim hall. I didn't hear footsteps behind me. So when i turn around and saw Y/n standing by the stairs i frown. I walked back in front of her and took hold of her hand.

"If you get scared squeeze my hand." She squeezed my hand. I chuckled and we both started walking down the dim hall together. When we got to the red door i knocked and we waited for 12 seconds until the door opened.

"Levi!" Furlan said with a cheery smile. He looked at Y/n and his smile grew. "Y/n! It's so nice to see you again." Y/n smiled and nod.

"You as well." She said.

"Come in." Furlan opened the door wider. We walked in and first thing i noticed...

"You cleaned up."