ch. 30 Do you want to die?

Y/n's pov

After my first two classes were over it was break and since i didn't have time in the morning to put my books in my locker i was going to do that.

So Mikasa, Armin, and i were walking to my locker. Armin was debating whether or not he wants to run for class president again because if he becomes class president this year. He's going to have to deal with planning prom.

"I say do it." I said with a warm smile.

"Yeah will try and help you along the way and if anything... Erwin will always be happy to give you some pointers." Mikasa said as she pat Armin's back.

"Your right. I can do this!" Armin said.

As we made it to my locker i started emptying all the books i didn't need into my locker.

"Is it just me or is everyone staring at us?" Armin asked.

"Their not staring at us. Their staring at Y/n." Mikasa said with a light chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker.

"Obviously. I'm the teen mom that decided to come back to school."

"Or their staring because your skirt is too short." Mikasa said with a smirk and my eyes widen.

"It's not that short!" I said.

I looked at Armin and he was looking away from me with a blushed face. I sighed and put my bag on.

"It's fine. You have a nice ass anyways." Mikasa said with a wink.

"Mikasa!" Armin and i said at the same time.

"I'm joking." She laughed then put an arm around my shoulder. " I'm definitely not joking." She whispered in my ear and i laughed.

We all walked to our classroom and took our seats. Before class started Annie and Pieck came up to my desk.

"Hi" i said as they both stood in front of my desk.

"Y/n! Annie told me your apart of her friend group. I just wanted to say hi and that i can't wait to hang out with you!" Pieck smiled.

"Thank you... i can't wait as well..." i said and her smile grew bigger.

Bertholdt came and sat down next to me.

"Bertie we can sit with you during lunch, right?" Pieck asked Bertholdt.

"Oh umm." He looked at Annie.

"Of course you can, Pieck. Everyone there is welcoming." Annie said.

"Wait wait wait." I started. "Did you say we?" I asked Pieck and she smiled.

The bell rang and Annie and Pieck sat down. I looked at Bertholdt and he gave me a comforting look.

"Don't worry their nice." He said and he faced the front of the class.

"Pieck seems nice." I said. "A little too nice..." i mumbled that last part.

I heard Bertholdt chuckle.

"Your smart." My eyes widen then the teacher entered the room.

"Welcome to English 3."

When it was lunch time i wanted to massage Kuchel so i told everyone to go ahead and that i would meet them at the table.

Kuchel

Is everything okay?
Delivered at 12:06pm

She didn't respond. Which is a good and bad thing. Maybe she's focusing on Eren. I hope he's okay. I think the longest I've been without him was a whole night. I'm thinking of all of the what ifs and it's making me have a small headache.