ch. 51 nsfw: punishment

Y/n's pov

I kissed Eren's forehead and then handed him to my dad.

"Have a good day at school." My dad said to me and i thanked him.

Eren's better.

He's still sick but not as bad as before. Levi told me he isn't sick anymore, even though I don't know if i should trust him on that or not.

Anyways were going back to school today, its Wednesday and the last time i went to school was when Furlan kissed me.

I haven't talked to anyone from school yet. So I don't know if there's any rumours or what not. I'm a bit worried but it's high school.

It can't get anymore worse from here.

Levi and i both agreed to get to school extra early. So we could talk to each other and what not.

I walked to my locker and got my books out. I missed three days of school, i probably missed out on a lot.

I closed my locker and my eyes widen seeing who was waiting for me.

I looked away from him and was getting ready to walk away.

"Please, Y/n. Before he gets here, we need to talk." I heard the distress in his voice.

"Nothing good happens when it's just us alone." I mumbled.

"Then let's talk here. Please i came extra early to school today." I sighed and looked at him. "Just five minutes of your time."

"Your lucky it's still early." I said folding my arms. "You have five minutes, Furlan."

I gasped when he pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug him back, obviously.

"Are you okay? You haven't been going to school lately. Are you and Levi still together? I'm so sorry, y/n. For everything. I don't know what else to do and I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive-"

All of the sudden we're pushed apart.

Shit.

I stood there watching Levi beat Furlan up.

Furlan walked right into that.

He did that himself, he should know that this is how Levi would react.

Luckily it's really early so not a whole bunch of people were watching the fight.

Levi would ever now and then mumble something rude to Furlan. Then proceed to punch him

Levi gave Furlan one last kick to the stomach then turn to me.

My eyes widen when i realized he was giving me a death glare.

Without saying anything, Levi walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He held my hand tight and started walking away from Furlan.

I looked back at Furlan and saw that he was wiping his bloody lip with a small smile on his face.

He must be mentally ill if he's smiling after getting beaten up like that.

I sighed and turn my attention to Levi.

"Levi, where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not sick anymore, and after seeing that your going to get an even worse punishment." He said in a harsh tone.

My eyes widen. He stopped in front of the supply closet and opened the door. He threw me in and on the lights.

"Hey at least be nice-"