ch. 27 uncle Kenny

Y/n's pov

After a long... very very very long conversation with Kenny. He agreed to keep it a secret from Mikasa's parents. After kenny had 2 bottles of beer he fully calmed down and wanted to speak with Mikasa.

Levi didn't want to leave them alone so Levi stayed in the room with them while they talked.

While i was in Levi's room with our son.

Levi's pov

"I'm sorry!" Mikasa repeated as she hugged kenny tighter.

Kenny was still upset but he was trying to hold himself back. Mikasa is his favourite. He would never admit it be we all know she's his favourite.

"Y/n said it was from that party. Do you remember any of it?" Kenny asked.

"I do. I wasn't rape. I was the one who intended it Frist... i just don't know who he is... or what his face looks likes." She said with her head being hung low.

Kenny looked up and closed his eyes.

He's going to explode soon.

But he didn't. He just took a deep breath in and out then hugged her.

Why wasn't this asshole like this to me when i told him i got Y/n pregnant?

Flashback

"Were out of bread." My mom said and i wrote it down on the list of things we need for the house.

Since i have a job with good pay. I buy the groceries for the house. It's fair since mom and Kenny pay rent and power.

"Can you also buy beer?" Kenny asked me and i frown.

"I can't do that, dumbass."

He laughed and roughly pat my back.

"I know. But it would've been funnier if you didn't know." He laughed harder and i rolled my eyes.

"Kenny stop being mean." My mom said with a warm smile. "We also need a dozen eggs."

I nod and wrote it on the list.

"Anything else?" I asked bored.

"Can you also buy honey?"

I nod and wrote it down.

"Okay. I'm going to head out now." I said folding the piece of paper. Kenny was sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper and mom was doing her crossword.

"Wait." My mom said. "Read the list. I don't want to forget anything."

I sighed and took out the folded piece of paper. I turn to my mom and started reading down the list.

"Apples, black tea, tomatoes, meat, bread, lettuce, rice, blueberries, windex, cleaning gloves, eggs, outlet overs, a sound machine, baby bath, first aid kit, humidifier, and honey." I said closing the paper and then looked at my mom who looked extremely confused. Then Kenny had a dumbfounded facial expression.

"I'm sorry dear..." my mother looked at me sweetly. "Could you repeat that?"

"Apples, black tea, tomatoes, meat, bread, lettuce, rice, blueberries, windex, cleaning gloves, eggs, outlet overs, a sound machine, baby bath, first aid kit, humidifier, and honey."

"Baby bath?" I heard kenny mumble.

My mom blinked and shaked her head.

"It's probably a new cleaning supply thingy." She laughed. "What time are you coming home?"