Ch. 64 Spirit of joy?

Y/n's pov

"Come on, come to mommy." I said patting my knees as a big frown formed on Levi's face. He pat the ground in front of him.

"Come to daddy." Levi said.

Eren was on all fours in between levi and I on the ground. Levi and I were a foot away from him and he was looking at me and his dad. We were trying to see who eren would go too. Obviously Eren would go to me, I'm his mother after all. I carried him for nine months... SO WHY DID HE NOT GO TO ME. But he also didn't go to Levi. He turned around and went to mikasa, who was sitting on the couch behind him. Levi and I looked at each other and send mikasa a glare, she laughed and looked down at Eren.

"If I could bend down right now I would carry you." She rubbed her stomach. "But mommy and daddy have to start moving their asses before auntie Ymir beats the crap out of us." She said sweetly and Armin facepalm himself. "Serious, I already pissed her off this week." Mikasa said and Armin stood up and held his hand out for mikasa to take and she gladly did and he helped her up.

I went to go pick up Eren and carry him.

"Okay fine, Levi already packed up the car and all the stuff we need is in the car." I said and mikasa nodded her head and Armin help mikasa- walk? No it was more like waddling outside. She's gotten big. Like more bigger than I was during my pregnancy. Levi tapped my shoulder and I turn to look at him. "Hm?"

"Did I?" He asked.

"Did you what?"

"Did I put everything in the car?"

"presents?" I started going down a mental list in my head as Eren started playing with the rim of the top of my dress.

"Yes."

"Diaper bag?"

"Yes."

"The stroller?"

"Yes."

"Your Santa costume?"

"Yes- wait what?" He looked at me with wide eyes and I just smirked at him.

"Didn't I tell you? Historia said since your the baby daddy your going to play Santa." I lied, all he could do was look at me in a panic.

"Look, Y/n." He sounded dead serious. "Halloween was an expectation because mikasa was sad. But this is crossing the line-"

"Relax." I sighed giving him our son. "Historia asked uncle Kenny to play Santa. There's going to be a few kids there so Kenny said yes."

Levi looked at me like he didn't believe what I just said. "My uncle?" I nodded my head. "Kenny Ackerman?" Levi looked at Eren in a fake drama way and Eren looked right back at his father with a 'what the fuck' face on. "Do you hear that? You're going to meet Santa." Levi said to Eren with a small smile making me smile.

"Come on. Mikasa and Armin should be in the car by now." I said and we started walking out and I locked the door behind us since my parents were already at the party. Its not Christmas, that's in one week from now. Historia thought that since we do have our own families but we still want to spend it together we're celebrating Christmas today with them. Plus Levi's birthday is on Christmas so we get to spend it together as a family. if I'm not wrong I think we're spending the morning with my family then the afternoon with just me levi and Eren. Then at night we're spending Christmas with Levi's family... Christmas is going to be tiring. I just know it.

As we pulled up to historia's place Eren started getting fussy. He was kicking and crying for no reason.

"What's wrong?" I asked as i took him out of his car seat and Levi off his car. Armin was sitting in the front with Levi and mikasa was next to me. Eren cried louder and I kissed his forehead, "are you hungry?"