ch. 42 nsfw: mommy milkers

I could see the comments from a mile away:)

Y/n's pov

Levi laied me on the couch gently and got on top of me.

He kissed me passionately while his hands traveled to my chest. The kiss was a bit rough while his hands were moving gently.

"This isn't fair." I broke the kiss and looked at him with a frown. "You're fully clothed." I moved my hands down to the rim of his shirt.

"Tch." He sat up and took his shirt off. "Happy?"

I shaked my head no and moved my hands to the rim of his boxers.

"If i take these off you have to take this off." He tugged on my shorts.

"Fine."

We sat up and took off the rest of our clothing. He laied me back down and got in between my thighs. He continued massaging my chest but in a new way.

His mouth was on one while his hand was massaging the other one.

I moaned and threw my head back. He's never done this before but it feels amazing.

He moved to the other side and did the same thing. But this time he started sucking on the side of it.

"Fuck." I moaned. "Wait" i said and he looked at me. "You're not going to leave a hickey, right?" I asked.

"What if i do?" He asked looking at me while still massaging my chest with both his hands.

"What if someone sees it?"

He chuckled and moved up to kiss me.

"It doesn't matter. Because if anyone, and i mean anyone who isn't me or Eren sees this... fucking amazing body. I will kill them." He kissed me. "This is all mine."

"It's all yours." I whispered with a smile.

"Which reminds me. Yesterday at the car wash... Zeke said you put on a show." He said and my eyes widen.

"Ugh he saw that?" I said disgusted.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Sasha sprayed me with water and i guess everyone saw my-" i bit my lip.

"Your what?" He asked sternly.

"My bra." I smiled nervously and he had a deep frown.

"Do you hear that?" He asked out of the blue looking at his bedroom door.

"Is Eren crying?" I tried listening to see if Eren woke up- "AHHHH!"

Levi slammed himself into me without warning.

"Fuck." I breath out a bit in pain.

"Sorry. I'm jealous." He thrust inside of me. I threw my head back. I sometimes forget his dick is this big. "Don't worry, baby." He cupped my boobs. "I'll make you feel better."

I moaned repeatedly from all the overwhelming pleasure. Levi thrusting inside of me and the way he was massaging my chest was just a lot more than i can handle.

He kissed my cheek and then moved down to my neck.

"I'm going to Mark you everywhere i can." He mumbled.

"Levi, don't do it in- ahh... in places where people can see." 

"I don't want you calling me Levi, right now." In a quick motion he moved himself to stand but still inside of me and put my legs on his shoulder. I moaned from the new position.