ch. 23 nsfw & a/n

Y/n's pov

"Days?" He said in a deep voice and brought his lips to mine. "Challenge accepted."

With that said i gasp as he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He moved the tray to a table and quickly went back to me.

"Do you remember the safe word?

I nod as i started taking of my heels.

"Red."

He smirks.

"Good girl."

He started kissing me while also taking of his jacket. As for me i was trying to take his neck tie off. Our lips didn't break once as we started undressing each other. When he found the zipper of my dress he slowly zipped it down then pulled it off of me. He broke the kiss and stared at my body. He stood there not saying a word.

"Your making me nervous." I said covering my chest with my arms.

Levi quickly took action and grabbed both my hands and pinned it to the sides of my head.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just admiring what's mine."

"Yours?"

He kissed me.

"Yes."

He kissed my neck.

"This is all mine." I gasp as he found my sweet spot.

He started attacking that one area on my neck with his mouth. I started breathing heavily as i also felt the heat between my legs. I grabbed a fists full of his hair and gasp as i felt him finish. He looked at my neck satisfied.

"Is it big?" I frown a bit.

"Yes." He smirked.

Fine. Two can play at that game. I flipped us so i was on top of him. He was still fully dress but i didn't care. I bend down and started kissing his neck and sucking at it. While i was doing that his hands started moving my hips against him. I felt something hard under me and started moving fast.

"I don't know if i can hold myself back anymore." I heard Levi say.

I broke the contract with my lips and his neck and looked at my masterpiece.

"You don't have to hold back anymore." His eyes were on mine. "I want this and if anything i know the safe word." I kissed his lips softly. "You can do whatever you want to me."

Levi's hand slowly made it's way to my neck and he looked at me in a very loving but lust way.

"On your knees. Now." He commanded in a deep voice.

I quickly obeyed his words and got on my knees. He stood in front of me and started unbuckling his belt. Once he got it off he took off his pants. My eyes met the hard member under his boxers. He moved down his boxers letting his dick spring free.

"If you want to be my good girl stop staring and do something." He roughly grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "If you do a good job... i promise to return the favour." My eyes widen.

I slowly nod my head and brought my hand to the base of his member. Then i put the tip in my mouth. I started sucking him with the help of my hand. He's big and i honestly couldn't fit it all of him in my mouth. So when Levi put his hand on the back of my head and grabbed a fists full of my hair, i got ready for whatever he is about to do.

"Fuck baby." He started making me go deeper making me cough in the process. I didn't resist at all because i was getting pleasure in this.

Levi was letting out soft moans and i gagged here and there.