ch. 49 sick boys

Y/n's pov

As i slowly opened my eyes the sun was already out. I quickly got out of bed without waking up Levi and went to check Eren.

He was still peacefully sleeping so i just put my hand on his forehead to estimate his temperature.

I sighed still feeling his warm skin.

"I feel like the medicine Kenny got him only made him sleepy." My head snap to Levi. He was looking at me while rubbing one eye.

"I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered back. "He's still hot, what should we do?"

"There's nothing much we can do. His doctor's appointment is at 10 so we should just wait for him to wake up."

I looked down at our son and sighed.

He doesn't even look sick, but yet he's on fire.

As much as i wanted to pick up my son, i went back to the bed and laied back down. I turned to my side and so did Levi so we were facing each other closely.

"I still feel really shitty about what happened." I mumbled.

"Don't be." He pushed my hair behind my ear then rested his hand on my cheek. "I fully blame Furlan."

"Aren't you a little bit concerned that Furlan was forced to do it?" I mumbled.

"No, because in the end." He pulled me into his chest. "He still touched what's mine, and i simply cannot tolerate it."

"Aren't you at least going to talk to him about it?" I asked.

"After i beat the shit out of him."

I sighed and stayed quiet.

I can't argue with him. I would be acting the same why if i were him.

"Before i forget to tell you, I'm taking Eren with me to stay at my parent's house this weekend. I've barely seen my parents in the last two weeks. So Eren and i are going to spend some time with them. You can come too if you want."

He shrugged and kissed the top of my head. Then all of the sudden he quickly moved away from me and went quiet.

"Are you okay-"

I was interrupted when Levi sneezed. Followed by our son's cries. Levi was about to stand up but i beat him to it.

"You might be sick as well." I said taking Eren out of his crib.

"I'm not sick." He rubbed his nose. "I just wasn't expecting to sneezed."

I rolled my eyes and tried my best to comfort Eren.

"Daddy, can you get your son a bottle." I said to Levi and he nodded his head.

When Levi was about to exit the room he sneezed again.

"Nevermind." I chuckled. "I don't want any of your germs getting on him." I joked and walked pass him to exit his room.

"Hey don't forget that Eren is 50% my DNA." He said taking Eren out of my arms so i could fix his bottle.

"Then don't forget i carried him for 9 months." I said and Levi chuckled.

As i was fixing the bottle Levi was being cute with Eren.

"Why are you still crying, brat?" Eren continued to cry. "Did you have a bad dream?"

"Ahhhh!" Eren cried louder.

"Do you want to watch Disney?" Levi asked our son.

Even though Eren couldn't answer him. Levi still carried Eren to the living room and turn on the tv. Levi sat Eren on his lap and put on 'toy story'. I walked over to them and gave Eren his bottle and he held it up himself, feeding himself.