ch. 20 secrets don't always stay secrets

This chapter was originally 2842 words. But i took out a lot of things out because i felt like it was too... extreme? With that said please enjoy this chapter:)

Tw: rape

Y/n's pov

"It's negative." I said with a sigh.

Mikasa sighed and Levi stopped tapping his foot.

"Oh thank god i didn't lose my virginity!" Mikasa said holding her chest.

"We still don't know that." Levi mumbled.

"Nope." She covered her eyes. "I did not have sex. I just happened to be naked in a bed." She smiled as she finished that sentence.

Levi rolled his eyes and looked at me. I was still pissed and i guess he knew that.

"Mikasa, as much as we enjoyed your visit. Please leave." Levi said still keeping his eyes on me.

Mikasa looked at him and then at me.

"Are you guys going to argue?" She asked.

"No-" Levi said.

"Yes." I said.

Mikasa looked at the clock behind me and stood up.

"Yeah i should get home. It's almost 3." She said.

I nod and Levi gave her the same action. She awkwardly slowly left my house. I started walking upstairs but Levi grabbed hold of my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked in that stupid bored tone.

"To check on our son." I pulled my wrist back and continued to walk upstairs. I heard footsteps behind me and knew Levi was following me.

I tried to pretend like he's not there but when we got into Eren's room it was hard to pretend. Since Eren's room was so small we kept bumping into each other. But once i made sure Eren was fine and that he wasn't hot or needed a diaper change. I exited the room. As i was about to exit my room Levi grabbed my wrist once again.

"Can we do it in here?" He asked

"Why?"

"Because we're already u-u-up here."

"Bullshit."

He sighs.

"Because i know you won't yell if were near Eren." He told me the truth this time.

"Fine." I said walking back to my room closing and locking the door. I folded my arms and leaned up against the door with a deep frown.

"Before anything happens. I'm sorry." He said.

"Do you even know why I'm mad?"

"Because i didn't tell you that i found Mikasa naked."

"Yes but it's more than that. If you told me straight away we would've gone to a hospital to get her a rape test. Not gone home and cuddled each other to sleep." My voice was getting louder.

"I didn't sleep!" Levi raised his voice. "I was to busy thinking of all of the possibilities that happened to her."

"So you weren't thinking of the possibilities of telling me?" I was trying to keep my voice down.

"I did! I just didn't want to stress you out."

"Your stressing me out right now, Levi. What else are you keeping from me?" I had a big fake smile on.

"N- Nothing."

"And how can i trust you your telling the truth?"

Silence