ch. 6 A party?

Y/n's pov

Levi and i were home alone with Eren again. It's been two weeks since he's been born. Which means Levi has to go back home tomorrow.

He has to go to school and work. So tomorrow will also be my first night alone with Eren and i am not excited.

Levi and i were currently playing with Eren in his room.

Eren can now hold his own head up. I was so happy when he did it.

"Do you want Mr. Monkey?" I asked Eren in a baby voice holding up a stuff Mokey.

He smiled and stared at the Monkey.

He doesn't really play with toys. He mostly just stares at it. I mean he is still very very very young. So hopefully when he turns 3 months he'll actually be playing with his toys.

"Don't you think it's weird he hasn't laughed yet?" I asked Levi.

"I don't know." He gave Eren a pacifier and he started drooling.

I sighed and took out the pacifier.

"Baby can you get the new one my mom bought yesterday. He doesn't like this one." I asked him and he nods his head leaving the room.

I clean the drool off Eren's face and Levi soon came back. Eren started sucking on his new pacifier without drooling. I smiled and placed him on the swing we keep in his room.

Levi and i started cleaning up Eren's room since there was stuff animals everywhere.

"Have you read the group chat?" Levi asked me as we finished up cleaning.

"No. Why?" I picked up Eren and brought him into my room.

Levi already knew what todo. He started setting up the playmat on the floor for Eren to play with.

 He started setting up the playmat on the floor for Eren to play with

Eren likes to stare at the little animals until he falls asleep. Or until he gets bored and decides to scream his head off.

I gently placed Eren on the playmat and he started smiling seeing the little animals.

I smiled too and sat in front of the playmat so i can keep an eye on him. Levi sits down next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder as we watched Eren stare at the little animals.

"In the group chat they were talking about a party that's happening next week." Levi said and i nod.

"The last party i went to was Sasha's own. During the summer and that night i got pregnant." I said looking at him and laughed.

"Do you want to go?" He asked and my eyes widen.

"What? No. Do you?" I looked at him confused.

"Of course not. I just wanted to make sure you weren't going."

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.