ch. 46 please don't...

Y/n's pov

I walked up to my locker and saw Mikasa getting her books out. She looked a bit more bigger...

"Hey" i smiled at her.

"Hi" she said.

Then for the first time in 11 years we had our first awkward silence with each other.

We stared at each other then looked away.

I opened my locker and she waited for me.

"I told sasha everything." She mumbled.

"That's good."

"But... i didn't tell her i wasn't keeping it and she looked excited." We started walking to class together.

"It's not my place to asked, but why do you want to give it up for adoption?" I asked with no intentions in making her mad but i guess today isn't a good day.

"Can't you just mind your business, Y/n?"

My eyes widen.

Don't talk back. It's just her pregnancy hormones.

I know she said before in the past that she doesn't think she's cut out to be a mom but lately she just seems more loving towards her unborn child.

Mikasa's mom was honestly a bitch during her pregnancy. I wonder what Mikasa will be like?

I did a bit of research during my pregnancy and your hormones can be a hint if it's a boy or girl. It depends on the mom and the way the baby acts inside.

When Levi and i decide to start trying for another kid and i do get pregnant, if they kick a lot like how Eren did, I'm going to assume it's a boy. But it also could've been his Ackerman blood.

"I'm going to Historia's Halloween party with my parents and Kenji." She spoke up in a sweet tone.

"What are you going to dress up as?" I asked.

"I don't know i might not even dress up." She sighed and put a hand on her stomach. "I think I'm getting fat."

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You do know your pregnant?"

"I know but it's starting to show." She sounded sad.

She doesn't understand how lucky she is.

When we got to our class Armin was already there, reading. Mikasa sat with him and i went to my desk.

"Morning, Y/n." Bertholdt said to me and i smiled and nodded my head.

"I love how you didn't add good in that morning." I said and he chuckled.

"Are your having a tough day too?" He asked.

"Yeah, Levi and i had a very tough morning with Eren. He kept sneezing and his nose is running. We checked his temperature, but it wasn't high."

"Why didn't you or Levi stay home?" He asked.

"Because Kuchel and Kenny promise they would call us if anything happened, but I'm still a bit worried." I shaked my head. "Anyways, what about you?"

"Zeke." He frowned. "He wanted me to tell everyone there's a surprise waiting for them in the gym after school." He rolled his eyes.

"Note to self avoid going to the gym." I said out loud and he chuckled.

"He's never been like this before. He's really crazy for you." He said and i frown.