ch. 18 Questionable action

Levi's pov

"Do you want to go Junior prom together?"

Silence

She stared at me dumbfounded.

"So this is why you took us out and got me flowers?" She started laughing and now it was my turn to look at her stupidly. "Your adorable!" She said though her laughs.

"I'm guessing your answer is no."

"No! Of course I'll go prom with you. I just can't believe you planned all this just to asked me one simple question." Her laughs calm down and she looked at me with a big smile. "Levi i would've said yes no matter what. If we were in bed. Watching tv. Or even trying to change Eren. I would've said Yes, no matter what."

"But i wanted you to remember it."

"Your an idiot." She laughed once again and then pulled me into a hug. I first looked around to see if other people could see us. Thankfully it was sundown and there wasn't anyone else here besides us. So in a quick motion i pulled her onto my lap and hugged her.

She's right. I am an idiot. But just for her.

"I love you a lot but can we go home now? Me and your boy are really sleepy."

I chuckled and nod.

Ever since Eren has been born i been keeping my things at Y/n's house. I have my own drawer there where i keep my clothes. Then i have my hygiene stuff there. I also noticed Y/n stopped using her own clothes for night wear and has been using mine. So i would bring extra for her to wear. It's so cute seeing her in my shirts.

After all of that we were back home. First thing we did was put Eren down. Then we changed. Y/n was really tired so i just changed her while she tired to keep herself awake.

Once she was dressed she crushed into the bed. I chuckled and hugged her beautiful body. I rolled to be on top of her a bit and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you for today." I heard her say in a sleepy tone. "I had a lot of fun." I hugged her tighter.

"I'm glad you had fun."

"Your a really good dad, you know."

"Go to sleep, Y/n."

"I'm trying but i want-" she yawned. "I want to talk to you."

"Goodnight, baby. I love you."

"I love you more." I heard her say with a light giggle.

My stubborn brat.

Y/n's pov

I yawned as i woke up. I looked out the window and saw sunlight?

What time is it?

Did i really sleep the whole night?

Where's Levi?

I slowly got off the bed and first checked Eren's room. No one was there. But i did frown seeing that his swing was on. I turned that off and exited the room. I could hear Levi's voice and another familiar voice coming from downstairs. Still in night wear i walked downstairs and my eyes widen seeing the one person i did not expect to see.

"Mikasa?!"

Both Levi and Mikasa turn to look at me. I quickly ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god it's actually you!" I hugged her tighter. "Wait why are you here?" We broke the hug.

"I asked my parents and they allowed it."

"Tch that was easy." I said laughing.

She looked at me confused then sighed.