Chap 22 [arrows]

3rd person POV

Tamayo went to the basement to hide as instructed, Tanjiro told Nezuko to bring the lady that was injured inside into the basement aswell.

He stood by your side readying his sword.

The female demon giggled. She threw her balls through the house causing much more damage, you deflected the rocks and jumped outside the house with Tanjiro so that the rocks wouldnt topple on you guys.

'Who are these guys?' You thought to yourself.

"Well Yahaba, im quite fascinated by how their blue haired demon's ability to conceal this house... Well I assume its probably the work of blood demon art..." the female demon said to her partner.

You assumed that her partner's name was Yahaba.

"Who are you?" You asked as you gripped your sword tighter.

"Well... HAHAHA i should ask you why your with 3 demons.." she said in response.

"Stop this! Your destroying this house our friend's house!" Tanjiro ordered.

"You ungrateful brat! Stop being so fussy! You should be thankful that me and Yahaba have more time to torture you and your friends..." she said smirking.

"Susamaru, can we just kill tham already?" Yahaba said impatiently. "Alright, times up kiddos!" She said as she threw two of her Temari's(her balls) towards you.

You guys jumped out of the way and your eyes widened as you saw Yushiro still standing in the house.

Your POV

"YUSHIRO! PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY-" I was inturrupted by the temari ball knocking Yushiro's head off.

I gasped as i landed on the floor lightly. I gritted my teeth as I looked at Susamaru and Yahaba.

She jumped towards Tanjiro preparing to attack, "Tanjiro!" I yelled.

I was relieved when he countered attack with his 7th form, peircing raindrop, successfully peircing Susamaru. However it exerted an unatural force which hits back towards Tanjiro.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, I jumped behind catching him from behind and set him down gently.

Meanwhile..
3rd person POV

Yushiro's head began to regenerate, he angrily warned Tamayo, "I ALREADY WARNED YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM! I told you that I am not able to conceal our presence from Muzan completely!" He yelled in frustration.

Back to you...

"HAHAHA! You should be thankful that you guys are getting killed by us! The twelve kizuki!" She said as she grew four extra arms.

My eyes widened.

She started to throw a whole bunch of attacks towards us, I jumped back doing a series of samoursaults, I jumped up and whispered, "shadow breath: fifth form: shadow minds,"

I spun around causing black smoke to engulf me, and I disappeared from sight.

I moved swiftly behind Susamaru and used shadowstrike planning to slash her head, however but was hit by something behind my back.

I flew forward but did a backflip landing on my knees, I used the impact and pushed myself towards them readying my sword.

Susamaru used the opportunity and threw the temari towards me, I used my foot to touch the ground and push myself sideways.

I looked back, "Tanjiro!" You saw him jumped back but the balls were somehow minipulated to follow him.

"JUST AVOID THE ARROWS!" I heard Yushiro yell.

"Arrows?" I asked back loud enough for him to hear.

"Tsk! You cant even see the arrows?! Fine Ill lend you guys my sense of sight!" He said as he took two peices of paper and threw them towards us, the paper stuck to yours and Tanjiro's forhead.

At that moment you could finally see the red arrows flying everywhere.

I smirked. As the balls came flying towards me i could easily avoid them, I did a turn here, jump there and used shadow strike to cut the balls in half.

I could see Tanjiro doing the same thing.

I looked at them with determination, 'Im going to collect their blood no matter what! Ill do the best I can to help Nezuko and Tanjiro' I thought to myself as I launched towards the two demons.

Authour's note:🤍

I hope you guys like this chapter! Im loosing a bit of motivation so im just going to stop here for a while but i will still continue the story :) ill publish as much as I can! Thank you so much for reading this book! 🌸💜🌿🙏✨ bye beautiful/handsome people! Stay safe!!<3