Chap 18 [Kill]

Authors note:

Hello beautiful/handsome people! Sorry for not posting for a few days :*) i didnt really have motivation so forgive me <3 thank you so much for the loving support and your feedback! I love reading them :) have a nice day!💖

3rd person POV

Muzan took the chance to flee scene when you both were distracted. However you noticed, you furrowed your brows in frustration as you thought of what to do.

You looked back at Tanjiro and saw he was boiling with rage, he looked at the demon he was tackling and grunted.

"Dammit... Dammit!" he muttered angrily under his breath as he squeezed the demon's hand in anger.

He then yelled, "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! IM NOT LETTING TO GET AWAY! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO!" You looked at Tanjiro with wide eyes, you have never seen him snapped like this before, you couldnt help but to feel sorry for him.

'This Muzan must have taken his family away, no wonder he was so angry.. poor Tanjiro..' you thought to youself as your eyes soften towards him.

"Whats the matter with that child?" The woman asked Muzan, her "husband", "What do you think Tsukihiko?" All Muzan did was furrowed his brows in response as they walked away.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, IM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY!! I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF HELL, AND U SWEAR ILL SLICE OF YOU HEAD WITH MY BLADE! ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" Tanjiro screamed.

(I know this happened before Tamayo showed up, but I forgot about it when i wrote chapter 17 :*) so jus stick with it for awhile, thank you <3 )

You flinched at his voice, you closed your eyes and looked away uncomfortably as it reminds you of your mom, "ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" those words stung you as your mother always said that to you for killing your father.

You opened your eyes as the screaming stopped and looked back at Tanjiro.

You went over to him and gently pat his back trying to cool him down. "Calm down Tanjiro... you will get him, just focus on whats happening now. " you assured him. He looked at you and nodded as he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

You looked back at the beautiful demon and the aggressive looking one. You stood up slowly and stood infront of Tanjiro and the demon hoping to sheild them from any attacks as she stared at you.

"You still use... the term "person" to refer to even a transformed demon.." she said in a calming voice as she looked at Tanjiro. "And you're trying to save him. Allow me then, to lend you a hand. "

"B-but why?.. your smell tells me that.." Tanjiro asked cinfused as his sweat dropped.

"Yes. I am..."

You both stared at them in suspense waiting for her reply.

"A demon, but also a doctor. " she said soothingly. "And i too wish to annilate that man... Kibutsuji.." she continued.

Muzan's POV

'I know he will get in my way of my plan, I need to kill him like i did with his family. And the girl... She might be useful...' I thought to myself as me and my so called family walked to the cab area.

I told them that I had some unfinished business to attend to and ill be back with them shortly.

Once they drove off, I turned to two of my demon's, "kill the demon hunter with hanafuda earrings... and bring the girl to me. "

.
.
.

End of chater 18!

Hope you guys liked it!! Sorry if its short :< have a great day!