Chap 92["ILL MAKE HIM PAY!"] S2

Previous chapter:

Tanjiro has been hired!!

---------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

Zenitsu, Uzui and Inosuke walked down the bustling dirt path trying to find houses that might hire them.

Uzui was lecturing them angrily, "You guys are worthless! I can only sell you for cheap!" He spat at them with his muscular arms crossed.

Zenitsu's vein popped up on his forehead, he was having enough of this guy! Who does he think he is?! UGH.

He let out a long slow breath trying to contain his anger, "I'm not going to talk to you..." he replied pissed.

Uzui clentched his fists, "You mad cus' I dressed you up like a girl? You were the one who said that you would listen to me!" He retorted.

Zenitsu was reaching his limit.

Steam was coming out of his ears and he felt like a boiling teapot.

'I don't care about dressing up as a girl you dumbass! It's your face, you have a normal male face. Cut me some damn slack!' Zenitsu thought, internally raging.

Then Inosuke suddenly informed that there was a bunch of people gathering around an area.

A bunch of people were pushing and shoving each other trying to find a spot of themselves to stand and watch something in the area.

Uzui squinted his eyes as he scanned the giant crowd.

"Oh. It's an Oiran parade." He figured.

"It's 'Koinatsu Oiran' from the 'Tokito House'" He informed in clearer detail after scanning for a few more minutes.

Koinatsu was absolutely stunning, her make-up was put on with delicacy and precision. Her hair was neatly tied up with beautiful gem ornaments in it to hold it in place.

Her multi coloured pink, blue, purple and yellow Kimono complemented her body perfectly as she walked down slowly down the dirt path. It glided gracefully as she moved with each step.

She carried her soft sash in her arms, it had white coloured flowers imprinted on it with pastel pink in the background.

Image from: https://images.app.goo.gl/G3AcaQvsR8f2KrV78

"The highest ranked prostitute is going to greet one if her customers. In any case, she's flamboyant, she has a lot of people following her!" Uzui complimented.

That's when Zenitsu completely lost it.

"SHE'S YOUR WIFE?! IS THAT BEAUTY REALLY YOUR WIFE?! SHE'S TOO MUCH! ARE ALL YOUR WIVES THAT BEAUTIFUL?!!" He screamed in agony as tears ran down his face ruining and smudging the make up. Making him look worse than he already is.

Uzui then gritted his teeth and attacked Zenitsu by punching him, "SHE'S NOT MY WIFE! YOU'LL TELL BECAUSE THEY'RE NAMES ARE ON THE 'LISTS' AND PLUS MY WIVES TO ME ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER LAID EYES ON!"

Inosuke was just minding his business digging his ears with not thought, "She's walking so slow, if she was in the mountains she would be dead right away." He stated.

However, he didn't realise that there was a lady staring menacingly at him from behind.

Then she turned to Uzui with a smile, "Excuse me, sir. I'd like to take this girl in. Is that okay?" She asked politely.

Then she giggled and put her hand up to her mouth with a grin, "I'm apart of the 'Ogimoto house'... my eyes don't decieve me."

Uzui just returned the smile and put his ands in a praying motion, "Of course! Thank you for hiring her." He replied gratefully.

Then the lady bowed and took Inoko away leaving Zenitsu the only one not hired.

Then Zenitsu internally freaked out, 'Oh no! I'm the only one left!' He thought.

At the Ogimoto House...
3rd person POV:

Inosuke was confused at the girl screaming at him with delight when they wiped of his make up.

"HER FACE WAS PAINTED SO WEIRDLY! But this is what she looks like with it off!! Amazing, we struck the jackpot!" The woman who hired him cheered happily.

"I'm going to educate her hard! And soon our house would be more famous than that despicable Kyogoku house's 'Warabihime' and Tokito House's 'Hinatsuru'!" She said excitedly pumping her fists up and down while the rest of the ladies laughed and clapped.

3rd person POV:
At the Kyogoku house:

Zenitsu was strumming extremely fast and hard on the Shamisen producing a beautiful sound.

The ladies sitting around him were shocked.

They quietly talked to themselves while watching him- well- in this case, her, play.

"She's actually really good at the Shamisen...'"

"Yea... shocking."

"She seems to have really good ears, she can play a difficult song just by only hearing it once..."

"Did you hire her?"

"She's so ugly -how did she even manage to get in?"

"Heheh, I heard the guy who who brought her here was hot!~"

"EH?! Really? I wanted to see him!"

"Yea! They said the brothel Madam was spacing out..."

Zenitsu at this point was strumming faster and harder than ever. Even lightning sparks started to show up behind him as he played aggressively.

Angry tears ran down his face as he remembered the scene from when he was hired.

He remembered Uzui patting his head and saying, "Just take her and make her do anything! Clean toilets, throw out trash! Don't worry, she's just a good for nothing person." He said with a smile.

Zenitsu gritted his teeth at the memory, 'ILL MAKE HIM PAY!! ILL DEFINETLY BECOME AN OIRAN YOSHIWARA!...' *not possible* He thought as tears flooded down his cheeks like water falls.

.

.

.

.
A/n

HELLO MY SHADOW BREATHERS!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?💖💖 FOR THOSE WHO ARENT MUSLIM/ARENT FASTING IF U HAVENT EATEN PLEASE 👹GO EATT👹

I'm fasting 😗❤

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS FUNNY CHAPTER AHAHA❤❤ THANK U SM FOR BEING PATIENT EVERY SINGLE TIME😭😭 ✨ THIS IS WHY YALL KEEP ME GOING❤

ANYWAYSS, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, REST WELL, DONT STRESS AND STAY SAFE OKEY?? LUV YALL