green bean (kinda depressed Lloyd)

No greenflame, just brotherly love.

PoV Lloyd
"Look at you! You're a failure! A disappointment! They were counting on you and you failed!", I yelled, punching the mirror.

"You're so worthless! You're the green ninja, why are you the green ninja?! You don't deserve it!", I then sniffed.

I looked closely into the mirror, then shattered it with a blast of energy.

Then I sank to my knees and picked a sharp piece up.

But before I could cause any damage someone wrapped their fingers around my wrist and hugged me from behind.

"What did that poor mirror do to deserve this?", Kai's voice asked.

"What did I do to deserve being who I am? I'm a disaster", I sobbed out, leaning my back against my friend.

"Shut up. You are amazing." , Kai sighed.

"We lost the fight because of me.", I replied, trying to look at him.

"Let's assume this was true for a second and it really would have been your fault. You would have messed up once, once! You know how many times I messed up? But when life knocks me down I get up again and tell life, that it hits like a bitch. Maybe you should do the same, bean" , Kai smiled softly and wiped the tears of my cheeks.

Then he added: "Come on, the others are having a fun movie night with snacks and drinks, we should join them"

"What do we do about the mirror?", I asked with a soft smile.

Kai got up and helped me to my feet.

"Clean it up, just like your hands", he laughed.

I looked down at me knuckles. They were bleeding.

Whoopsie.