Bio(and info on the ash shipping)

This is Y/n, the younger brother of Sanpei(Sanpei is 15, Y/n is 14, Serena is 14, Ash is 14, Clement is 14 and Bonnie is 7)and his partner pokemon Shuriken the Aipom(full credits go to Pokequests and I absolutely love this Pokemon trainer Oc idea because Aipom is my favourite pokemon and this idea looks really great)

He named Aipom Shuriken when they met. Y/n was training with Shurikens when Aipom appeared. He then stole a Shuriken and Y/n chased him. After they stopped, Aipom was copying Y/n's actions from before. After a long time of them just using Shurikens Y/n asked Aipom to be his partner which the best  monkey said yes(sorry aipom is my favourite) He then turned the Shuriken that aipom took into a keystone.

 After a long time of them just using Shurikens Y/n asked Aipom to be his partner which the best  monkey said yes(sorry aipom is my favourite) He then turned the Shuriken that aipom took into a keystone

(In the middle is a keystone)
He got his keystone from his older brother Sanpei.
Y/n and Shuriken like to use sneaky ninja tactics to win battles and they always use the move swift to represent Shurikens. The rest of Y/n's pokemon also train using the Ninja tactics Y/n and Shuriken teach them. Shuriken,just like Pikachu, despises going into his pokeball and only wants to be outside of his pokeball either on Y/n's shoulder, head or just walking side by side. Shuriken is also very caring to others and will help others in anyway he can.

I also just want to say that in this story Ash won't be jealous of Y/n being with Serena later on because he will be Misty's boyfriend in this story(I didn't feel right having Y/n be with Serena without Ash being in a relationship so here is pokeshipping)

Y/n's rivals:Ash, Sawyer, Alain,  Tierno, Trevor and Sanpei(the two brothers became rivals when they went out on their journeys)
Y/n's friends:Ash, Clement, Bonnie, Serena, Sawyer, Tierno, Trevor, Shauna and his pokemon.
Y/n's likes:Serena, his pokemon and friends, pokemon, people who respect pokemon and the Ninja village.
Y/n's dislikes:People who hurt pokemon and disrespect his friends.
Y/n's love interest:Serena

Shuriken's rivals:Ash's Pikachu and Sanpei's Greninja.
Shuriken's friends: Y/n, the kalos gang pokemon, Sawyer's Sceptile, Alain's Charizard and Sanpei's Greninja
Shuriken's likes:Y/n, Serena, the kalos gang and Y/n's pokemon.
Shuriken's dislikes:People who mock Y/n, people who hurt pokemon.