Y/n vs Valerie part 1

It was now Y/n's turn to battle Valerie. Ash had just battled her.

Ref:This will be a 3 on 3 battle between the challenger and gym leader Valerie. Only the challenger is allowed to make substitutions.
Everyone apart from the gym leader and her staff were surprised.
Y/n:Why is my gym battle a 3 on 3 when Ash's was a 2 on 2?
Valerie:Your girlfriend told me that you had the capability to use mega evolution and as a gym leader with the same ability I wanted to have a battle between megas if you don't mind.
Y/n looks at Serena with a smile as his girlfriend becomes red.
Y/n:OK I understand.
Ref:Battle begin
Y/n/Valerie:Go Shuriken/Spritzee!
Both pokemon come out and the battle has officially begun.
Y/n:Use return!
Valerie:Use trick room!
Shuriken glows white before charging towards Spritzee but the small fairy puts up a large sparkling room which then causes Shuriken to become slower allowing Spritzee to dodge.
Y/n:Use swift!
Valerie:Use dazzling Gleam!
Before Shuriken could attack Spritzee glowed a large amount of pink light and then charges into the purple monkey and sends it into the wall of the trick room.
Y/n:Use swift just like we practiced.
Shuriken jumps up and then begins to start spinning in the air with a large tornado made of stars.

The stars collide with both the walls and Spritzee as the trick room then falls apart.
Valerie:Oh wow, another challenger who destroyed my trick room.
Y/n:Now use iron tail.
Valerie:What!
Shuriken's tail then becomes pure steel as it bashes into Spritzee but then it grabs it.
Y/n:Finish it with Swift and iron tail now!
Valerie:From that range?!
Shuriken then summon a multitude of stars combined with iron tail and then slams Spritzee into the ground.

Y/n:Finish it with Swift and iron tail now!Valerie:From that range?!Shuriken then summon a multitude of stars combined with iron tail and then slams Spritzee into the ground

(Replace pikachu with Shuriken the Aipom and replace electro ball with swift)
Ref:Spritzee is unable to battle. Valerie please send out your next pokemon.
Valerie:Right. Sylveon I choose you!
Sylveon was then sent out.
Y/n:Use return.
Shuriken glows white before charging towards Sylveon but unlike its last matchup it didn't slow down and charged in with full force sending sylveon back.
Valerie:Grab it and use fairy wind.
Sylveon grabs onto Shuriken's tail and then begin to spin it around while using fairy wind.
Y/n:Break out with Iron tail.
Valerie:Disarming voice!
Before Shuriken could do anything Sylveon sent a high pitched voice to the defenseless aipom and canceled out iron tail. This left Shuriken very much confused and dazzled so he was very weak.
Valerie:Use giga impact!
Y/n:Get out of there Shuriken!
But it was too late as Sylveon slammed into Shuriken knocking him out.
Ref:Aipom is unable to battle. Challenger please send out your next pokemon.
Y/n:You were amazing partner take a good rest.
Shuriken then jumped into the stands to sit with Serena as Y/n grabbed his next pokeball and sent out his next pokemon.
Y/n:Excalibur I choose you!
The sword and Shield pokemon was sent out.
Y/n:Use Swords dance.
While sylveon was recharging, Excalibur spun with two holographic Swords along with it.
Valerie:Once you are full charged grab it and use fairy wind.
Y/n:Don't think so use iron head!
Excalibur became pure steel and charged into syleveon with full force. Sylveon is left barely standing.
Valerie:Use disarming voice.
Y/n:King shield
The fairy sound wave collided with the king shield and did no damage.
Y/n:Iron head now!
The iron head collided with the fairy type evolution amd knocked it out.
Ref:Sylveon is unable to battle. Valerie please send out your last pokemon.
Valerie:Of course. Go Mawile!
Y/n:Return Excalibur. Go Evergreen!
Both pokemon were sent out and both trainers activated there mega evolutions.

Y/n:You, who has the power to defy the laws of nature and holds the power of both dragons and nature.Lend me your heart and trust and together with our power and the help of our bond mega evolve!

Valerie:My friend please allow our love and ambition that we share for each other to blossom into a new kind of power called mega evolution!
Both pokemon react to their trainer's keystone  and begin to transform into their mega evolved state. Now on the battlefield are mega Sceptile and mega mawile.

 Now on the battlefield are mega Sceptile and mega mawile