Chapter 1

< First Day at Work >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 1——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 1
——————————————————————————

Today I start my new job. I'm working at the same place my father worked before he passed, Hybe. Mother always says father would come home and brag about how much he loved his job and she wished for me to have the same happiness in a work place.

"Bye Ha-Ru" I said hugging my little brother bye. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and out the door I went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Hybe/ Bighit •

"Welcome to Hybe, what can I help you with today?" The lady at the front desk said as she clanked her acrylics against the keyboard

"I start working here today. Choi Y/n" I clenched onto my handbag, my finger tips turning red.

"Oh yes, right this way" she came out from behind the desk. Her heels clanking against the marble flooring.

I followed her into the elevators, down many halls, taking many turns. Windows covered every inch of this place, the view getting more and more breathtaking each floor we went up.

"Sir" The lady knocked on these bigger than needed, wooden doors "Ms Choi is here"

"Oh yes, send her in" A male voice returned.

She turned to me and opened the door wider. I walked in, still clenching my purse. "Hello sir" I bowed.

"Ms Y/n." Mr Kang smiled brightly, rushing up from his seat and towards me"Excited to work for us?"

I gave him a nod yes. "Of course sir, my father spoke very highly of this place"

"I expected nothing less of Mr Choi." He looked up at the sky for a moment "Now let's get you started. We scheduled you with Enhypen, that okay?"

"Yes." I answered. I had no idea who Enhypen was.

We took the elevator a few floors down. The doors opened revealing a large office space. We walked through the cubbies to a door labeled workers only.

Middle aged people filled the seats at the circle table as they drank away at their coffee.

"Everyone this is Choi Y/n." Mr Kang introduced me. I bowed my head towards everyone "Help her with anything"

Mr Kang left the room. I took a seat at the nearest table, it was empty. I felt the eyes on me, i didn't know how to approach older people other than family.

"You look awfully young" A man said. I looked up from my phone and saw a man in his mid 40 standing over me. "Shocked they allowed you to work here"