Chapter 6

< Self Pleasure >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 6——————————————————————————

< Self Pleasure >
• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 6
——————————————————————————

~~~~~~~~~~~
TAEHYUNG
~~~~~~~~~~~

"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook and Jimin shouted, running into my room

"What?" I said getting up from the couch to pull my bottoms up.

They looked at me with their eyes going big "What happened"

I rolled my eyes "What do you mean?" I buckled my belt.

"It's obvious you guys did something in here. Her make up was all fucked up"

"So what? Maybe she was crying" I laughed at them

"Taehyung!! You can't leave out the detailed. Is she good at it?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrow up and a grin on his mouth.

"All you need to know is, You'll never experience it" I slapped their shoulders and walked out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck, now I'm horny. Why did I stop? I could have been railed into another time with his size.

It's been 1-2 years since I've had sex, but now that i got a little something I'm horny 24/7. I need my own place, not even to bring guys over, to at least do things by myself.

My own place where I can moan as loud as I want. I can have any guy over, if I wanna watch porn on the big screen I can. If I want to have sex toys everywhere, I can.

——————————————————————————

I arrived at home and quickly went to my room. I got on my laptop and searched for a house.

"Honey? You didn't say you were home" my mother said as she entered my room

"Oh yeah. Sorry" I replied

"What are you doing?" She asked taking a glance at my computer

I closed the screen before she could get a good look at it "I think it's time I get my own place again."

I did have my own place until my dad passed. When he passed I moved back in with my mother to help her with
Ha-ru and everything else.

"Oh, okay" she responded with a down face "I actually know about this really nice house just a few blocks down"

"Really? I'll look into it" I replied

"No need. The owners a friend of mine. I'm sure she will let you rent it"

I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you"

——————————————————————————

It's been about 2 weeks and I haven't worked with Bts since. They've had me translating Txt and Enhypen videos, along with like 4 other groups that I forgot the names of.

I moved into my own place again. My moms friend lowered the price a little bit which was perfect.

Sadly, all I can still think about is Taehyung and his dick. I still crave it everyday. It's horrible. He probably forgot about me already.

——————————————————————————

Once I finished translating I went home. I was laying on my couch with my phone in my hand barely paying attention to the television. Moans filled my ears, my body getting turned on by every sound.

I turned to look at the Tv and see in my anime the girl was fucking herself in front of the guy with a dildo make from his dick.

"Fuck" I sighed at myself. Now I'm horny.

I closed all the blinds and grabbed my computer from my room. I set it in front of me with volume half up.

I took off my clothes leaving me naked. I get down on my knees and position myself above my dildo.

I slowly pushed himself down and turned on the video. Moans escaped my mouth in every bounce, my mind going straight to Taehyung. Wishing he was the one fucking me.

——————————————————————————

Just another normal day. I went to work and I got assigned to help Bts. I was just going to sit there and not do anything. Which was good, I needed a break.

I quickly changed into a black skirt with a black tank top and a red see through button up

I went to work and went straight to the set. Most the time I just hung out with Young-Min. When it was break the guys got their make up touched up along with their hair and back to filming.

I'm not going to lie, being in the same room as Kim Taehyung is dangerous right now. I feel myself getting wet just hearing him speak.

"Please. Not now" I said to myself.

Am I a sex addict or something? All I can think about it sex. God all I think about is sex. It's constantly sex, sex sex. I don't know what to do anymore. Fuck this.

After the shoot I went to walk to Jimin but Taehyung jumped in front of me

"Where you going??" He asked. I turned my eyes from Jimin to Taehyung.

"Come to my house when you finish." I slip him a paper with my address on it.

He smirks "For what?"

"You'll find out once you get there"

I walked away and went back home. I showered and shaved, everywhere. I shaved every single little hair on my body. I made sure I smelt good. I wasn't about to have Taehyung come and I stink.

I put on some small shorts that revealed a little to much with a white see through tank top. I put my hair into a ponytail

"Live up to my expectations" I said placing my head on the dresser.

Why did I do this? Why am I looking forward to it? To see Taehyung show up at my door. How will I react? Will I back out of it?