Chapter 2

< Baby Brother >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 2——————————————————————————

< Baby Brother >
• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 2
——————————————————————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAEHYUNG
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you guys see the new staff member?" Jimin asked us during break time.

"Yeah. She's hot" Jungkook replied.

"Taehyung. You sat in her chair, how was it?" Jimin turned to me and asked.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at her. Y/n. She stood there with the other staff members just laughing and drinking her coffee.

"You perverts." I replied. They laughed at my respond but just kept talking about her as if she wasn't inches away.

~~~~~~~~
Y/N
~~~~~~~~

After the shoot we all went back to the company. I stayed with the rest of the staff the whole time. Mainly Young-Min.

"So what's after this?" I ask. "Well, they have an interview they have to do so we have to do their make up and hair for that"

I nodded and went into the main room. I went to my chair and started to get my station set up

"Miss me?" I heard a male voice speak behind me.

I turn around and see Taehyung standing there behind the chair. I quickly bow "Ready?"

He sat down in the chair and I wiped his old make up off and redid another style

"So... are you married?" He asked me.

"Nope. Single" I blankly respond.

His head turns to face another member but I quickly move it back to its position to continue his makeup.

"Not to be rude, but stay still or you will look the worst. I'm already not professional but don't make it any worse"

His face stayed straight the rest of the time. He barely blinked.

"You did good" he said once I finished. "No one can make me look bad. I'm naturally hot"

He gets out the chair and walks over to Jimin "She's single" he whispered.

I pretended not to hear and just got on my phone, I responded to a text from my mother

"Hi" I heard. I turn around and saw another man standing behind me. I bowed "How old are you?" He said as she sat down

"Why do so many people ask this? I'm 24." His eyed went big

He smiled and bowed his head "What was that for"

"You're older than me." He smiled.

I let out a slight laugh. He must be the Maknae of BTS

——————————————————————————

Once I finished everyone make up it was time for me to get off. I bowed and said bye to everyone

"Wait! Y/n" Young-Min shouted. I quickly turn around and look at her "Stay here"

She pushed me onto a chair, she sat in the other one beside it

"What's this?" I asked "It's something we do. Just sit and talk. All the staff do it"

I nodded "I know you heard what Taehyung whispered to Jimin" she said.

I rolled my eyed "Please, It probably wasn't about me"

She gave me a side eye "Not about you? Jungkook asked your age which is literally only a year or 2 younger than Jimin and Taehyung. Plus they asked if you were married"

I shook the bazaar thoughts out my head. Even if they are talking about me I have to ignore them, no matter how hot they are Y/n don't crumble.

——————————————————————————

It's been a 2 week since I started working for BigHit / Hybe and I see why my dad loved it so much. Everyone there is so nice and sweet.

Tomorrow by together... it's like baby sitting children. Especially Beomgyu and yeonjun. They always fight.

Enhypen are easy.

Bts is easy. Only problem Is they have their moments where you're like 'they are so nice' then they have moments that got you like 'You're a dick'. Just depends.

——————————————————————————

I instantly got dressed into a pink reddish off the shoulder shirt with a black skin tight skirt and a black blazer (I added the blazer)

"Bye mother" I said, walking out the house and getting in my car.

I quickly arrived at work and went straight to the practice room. Bts was doing a dance rehearsal to their new song, Permission to dance (Stream👏🏽)

"Y/n" someone said as I entered the room. I look up and saw Young-Min walking towards me  "You're here to?" She asked. I smiled and nodded yes

We sat on the wall and just watched Bts practice "You're always working with Bts" she whispered to me

I laughed "I know. I haven't worked with Txt and Enhypen in a week"

"Quiet!! We're starting" the producer said. Everyone stayed silent and just watched them as they failed a few times but finally got it.

Once they finished we clapped and started to clean up everything.

Suddenly my mother called me "I have to take this" I said to Young-Min

I stepped out the room and answered "Mother? Is everything okay?" I quickly asked

"I'm dropping your brother off. Be outside"

She hung up without allowing me to tell her no. I quickly went outside and saw her standing there with Ha-ru

"Mother I can't, I'm at work" she handed me his bag and walked away not even explain herself.

I obviously grabbed him and went inside "Come on" I went directly into the boss office to tell him I need to take the day off

"Sir?" I said walking in. I bowed and walked up to his desk

"Who is this?" He asked looking down at Ha-ru

Ha-ru smiled "I'm Ha-ru"

"Listen, my mother dropped him off without asking me, is it okay if I take the day off?" I asked

"Nonsense. He's welcome to be here with you. Is this your son?" He asked

I quickly nodded no "Oh no, it's my brother"

He chuckles "My apologize. Just make sure he doesn't disturb the shooting"

I nodded and quickly went back into the practice room. Young-Min looked at me with big eyes "You have a kid!?"

Everyone turned to me. I looked down at Ha-ru and just sighed.