Chapter 10

~ Bedroom Pleasure ~• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 10——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 10
——————————————————————————

I quickly ran to turn on the AC when I felt a sudden presence on my waist and neck.

"If you wanted me so badly, all you had to do was say so. You didn't have to go fuck Jungkook."

He flips me to face him. Without hesitation he slammed his lips into mine. Instead of pushing him away, I'm the one who made it more intense.

My legs now wrapped around his waist as his hands grip my ass pushing me against the wall, making sure I feel his length inside his pants.

Our tongues fighting for dominance. My hands gripping onto his hair, tugging it a little bit.

"Where's your room?" He asked between kisses

I pointed to the door at the end of the hall. He smirked and carried me into the room throwing me on the bed.

He closes the door and takes off his shirt revealing his toned torso.

"Now, we gotta be quiet. Ha-ru sleeping" He smirked knowing damn well he's not going to go gentle.

I take off my top leaving me in only my bra. "Take the rest off" he demanded.

I obeyed. I took off my bra and sweats leaving me in my thong I went to take it off when he grabbed my hand.

"Mmh, not yet."

He took his pants off leaving him in only his boxers. He pushed me down on the bed kissing my neck.

I started to rub on his bulge. He groaned and pinned my hands over my head. "No touching."

Taehyung let go of my hands and pulled down his boxers. He kicked them off his legs. He positioned myself between my legs and started rubbing his hard bulge against my underwear.

Whines escaped both our mouths in between kisses. We both craved each other, a stronger and deeper feeling than what we are, we needed more:

He sat up and took off my underwear. "Fuck" he said looking at my soaking wet vagina.

He went back down, starting to grasp my left boob while playing with my right boob with his mouth

"Oh fuck" I quietly moaned.

He switches side, giving equal pleasure to both breast."Beg. Beg for me"

"Please Taehyung. Please fuck me" I said obeying him wanting me to beg.

He sat up, gripping my hips. He pushed inside me while bring my body deeper.

My mind went blank. I strongly bit down on my lip to hold my moans in. My hands grabbed the sheets, pulling my hardest.

My mind could only focus on the sound of his tiny groans into my ear, our skin slamming against each other, the wetness sound coming from him thrusting in and out.

I grab a pillow to cover my mouth but Taehyung throws it across the room. "I want to see your face as I fuck the shit out of you. As you struggle to keep your moans in"

He bends down kissing my neck. My nails clench onto his neck

"Fuck Taehyung" I moan out not so quiet. He slaps my ass, which only makes me moan again."I-m close"

"Hold it for me baby" He moved my hair out of my face

"I-I can't hold it" I slammed my head back, my nails digging into his back.

"Dammit. Didn't I say-" I push him down on the bed.

"You had your fun being the dominant one. Now it's my turn". I get on top of him leaving marks on his chest and ab area.

He sat up on the headboard, leveling our faces. The looks in our eyes showed how much we craved for each other.

I slowly went down letting out a moan. His hand squeezing and slapping my ass.

"Oh fuck" Taehyung moaned out. As he face leaned back

"Shhh, I- Oh Shit" my head throws back as he hits my spot.

I hear a chuckle escape from his mouth before moans interrupt it.

I grab his hands moving them to my boobs. He instantly knew what I wanted. He started sucking on both of them.

"I feel it coming again" I said.

He grabs my waist bring my bottom closer to him, allowing him to go deeper.

I grasp onto his shoulder as this feeling was more intense. My area got more and more sensitive on every bounce.

This wasn't cum, it was squirt. Fuck I've never squirted before. No man was able to please me well enough, until now.

"Not cum" at that moment, I squirt all over him.

He looks at me in shock. My moans couldn't be suppressed. I was basically screaming.

"T-Tae-Taehyung I-" I went to apologize but he started thrusting in and out of me. Making me squirt more than I already was.

He groaned as he held me down on his dick.

"OH F- OH MY-" I felt his dick twitch inside me as it releases every bit of his cum inside me.

We both sat there for a minute as cum dripped from my vagina.

"That please you?" He asked as I fell off of him and onto the bed.

"More than anything" He pulled out his phone checking the time. 9:47.

I look at the bed in disbelief of the mess we just made. No way I can sleep in this bed. No way I can change the sheets tonight. My body isn't in the right enough state to even get up.

I sat up, instantly feeling pain in my lower abdomen.

"You good?" Taehyung asked. I nodded, giving him the thumbs up.

I grabbed one of my over sized shirts and put it on. I went to get up but my legs gave in.

He got up and put on his boxers. "Where are you trying to go to?"

I pointed to the couch in my room. He picked me up and placed me on the couch

"You're leaving?" I asked him.

"I can lay right here with you" he laid down. "Take this off first" he said, tugging my shirt

I did as he said. I took off my shirt. I laid down pressing my body against his.

"I'm still horny" he said.

I laughed "take these off" I tugged at his boxers.

This time he obeyed me. His boxers now on the other side of the room.

I grabbed him dick and rubbed it between my thighs. He closed his eyes and bit his lip

"Is this what you want?" I said teasing him.

I get up, him now laying fully on the couch. I grab him now placing him in my mouth until he cums.