Chapter 21

< I Always Come Home >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 21——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 21
——————————————————————————

•2 Weeks Later •

"Excuse me" someone shouted down to me from the tall ladder in the middle of the set.

"Yeah?" I replied.

He pointed under the chandelier "Can you check to see if this is even? Just stand there" I nodded and went to the spot.

Today we were at a set for Bts. They were performing Butter and Permission to dance again.

This time it was in a big fancy hall. So we had to make the set look extra fancy with adding chandeliers and everything.

"You good?" I asked. He seemed completely lost. His hands weren't stable on the rope and his mind didn't seem in the right spot.

"Yeah... shit something doesn't seem right, here let me move it more this way"

"It's okay, Just a little more to the right " I laughed.

"Ah, okay so right here?" He moved it more right. He smiled but it soon faded into a frighten face as his hands slipped off the rope before tying it stable.

The chandelier was falling and I couldn't move. I watched it fall in what looked like slow motion. I lightly closed my eyes and accepted the pain I was about to feel.

"Y/n!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• TAEHYUNG •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that don't look safe." Jimin said pointing to Y/n.

I looked over. She was smiling and laughing as she helped him even out the chandelier in the center of the set. My eyes wouldn't leave him, not with how unstable he looks.

My heart dropped when I saw him slip and the chandelier holding on by a threat then just falling. The staff went to pull me back to keep me safe but I couldn't just let her get crushed.

"Y/N!" I shouted as I pushed past the staff and rushed over to Y/n, quickly pulling her and me out of harms way.

Her arms wrapped around me, her body was shaking with fear and her eyes continued to stay shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Y/N •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARE YOU CRAZY? You could have killed her!" Taehyung shouted to the new guy who was rushing down the ladder.