Chapter 18

< Jimin and Taehyung >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 18——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 18
——————————————————————————

"All done" I said placing the food onto the table. The boys all sat down. They immediately started eating.

"Wow! This is good" Jin said with big eyes. "Taehyung don't let her go. She's better than Yoongi"

I let out a slight laugh and sat down next to Taehyung. Taehyung had his hand rested on my thigh the whole time.

"I'll do the dishes" I said. I started grabbing the empty dishes and putting them next to the sink.

Taehyung came next to me and started helping me with the dishes "After this I'm fucking you." He whispered.

"You can't go a day without sex, can you?" He shook his head no.

Once we finished dishes I started cleaning up the kitchen. Taehyung came over and turned me to face him. He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto the counter.

"What are you-" he interrupted me by smashing his lips into mine, his hands having a stable hold on my hips.

I wrap my arms and legs around him. He grips onto my ass, picking me up carrying me into his room kicking the door closed behind him.

Taehyung put me on the bed. I took off my clothes and he did the same. Once we both were fully undressed he came between my legs, kissing my body all over and rubbing himself against me.

His hands put my legs into a position as he slid inside me. The kiss broke for a second. I gripped onto his hair holding back moans.

"Don't hold them back" he said continuing our kiss.

My hands went from his hair to his back. "FUCK" I moaned breaking the kiss again.

I look down to see him spreading me farther, him going deeper and faster.

"S-Slow down" I moaned.

He smirked and pulled out. He grabbed me and flipped me onto my stomach, bringing my ass up to him.

I spread my legs and arch my back. He slaps my ass as he sliding in from the back. I grasped the bed sheets, closing my eyes.

"Oh shit Y/n" he moaned.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jimin. "Let me join" he said with a bright smile.

Taehyung stopped and pushed his hair out of his face and looked at me "Can you handle both of us?"

I nodded. Jimin closed the door behind him, quickly getting undressed.