Chapter 27

I arrived at his house and just sat in my car. "How do I ask him?" I cried to myself, putting my head on the steering wheel.

Ima just say it when he opens the door. 'Let's go out'. Yes, strong and forward. Sounds good Y/n.

I got out of the car and walked to the door. I knocked, waiting for him to open the door.

"Hurry" I whispered. It's to late for me to turn around but it's not, he technically hasn't opened the door yet. I still have-

He opened the door. He smiled as I entered, taking off my shoes and putting on my house slippers.

"Okay, after the 10 minutes panic attack I had outside your house, ima just say it-"

He grabbed my face, bring me into his connecting our lips.

"The man should always ask the women out." He smiled. "You could have said that earlier. I just spent 10 minutes outside your house freaking out."

He laughed and kissed me again. "There's nothing to freak out about."

"Nothing? There's a lot. You have to make sure you smell good, your hair looks good, your make up is good, your outfit is good."

He backed away and scanned me up and down "Could have been better."

I slapped his arm and looked down at my outfit "I can go change. Let's restart in... 30 minutes?"

He grabbed me, pinning me against the counter "It would have been better if you showed up wearing nothing."

"Who says I'm not?" He lifted his eyes brows, putting his hand up my skirt.

I smile "Thought relationship weren't based on sex?"

"It's the best part." I copied his voice.

He lifted me, carrying me up to his room, slamming me onto the bed. I unbutton a little bit of my shirt, before he crawled on top of me, continuing our kiss.

His hand entered my shirt rubbing my chest. "No bra either?" He smirked.

"You're the one who answered the door shirtless." I replied "this is my house."

"I use to live here. My naked body has probably touched everything in this house."

He smiled then started attacking my neck. His hand yanked my head back giving him a better angle of my neck. "God I missed this" he said between kisses.

I flipped him and took off my top, fully. "Don't leave no marks. My outfit tomorrow reveals my chest." He said.

"You're just so confident aren't you" I smiled. He nodded and rubbed my ass, lifting my skirt

"You've left marks before, the staff already scolded me about me" he rolled his eyes "I'll be very careful"

I kissed his chest and neck while my hands moved his boxers down until they were completely off.

He groaned as I started moving, rubbing him against me. He put his hands on my waist, pulling my skirt over my head.

I continued to tease him, his little friend just kept getting more and more harder.

"That's enough." He demanded. He grabbed me, inserting himself inside, pushing me down as deep as I could go.

We both let out loud moans. My pace was slow and steady.