Chapter 28

The boys all ran to hug her including Taehyung. I just sat on the couch not knowing what to do.

She looked at me, smiled "who may this be?"

"Mom" Taehyung spoke."This is Y/n. My girlfriend."

She walked over me and observed my face "I see why you are the only one who was able to make my son settle down." She smiled.

I let out a awkward laugh "Let me make you all dinner, I would love to get to know my future daughter-in-law."

My eyes shot to Taehyung who just smiled. You could tell he didn't know what to do either. I got up, holding the blanket around me "I'll be back."

I ran to his room and changed into one of his normal shirts and put my hair up, and cleaned up my face.

"His mother? We just officially got together like not even 4 hours ago." I cried to myself.

Meeting the parents isn't something you just do. You meet them over dinner, dress nicely. NOT AFTER GETTING POUNDED BY HER SON.

"Y/n? You good?" Taehyung shouted

"Yeah." I shouted back.

Great, I can't hide any longer. I gather myself back together and went back downstairs with everyone else.

My eyes shot to Taehyung who now was with his mom and DAD. WHEN DID THE DAD SHOW UP?

"You must be Y/n! It's so nice to meet you" his father walked up to me and shook my hand

"You knew about her?" His mother asked him. "Taehyung told me about a girl awhile ago." He replied.

He talked about me to his parents? That's cute.

"So Y/n, what do you do for a living?" She asked as I helped set the table. "Oh, I did work as a Hybe staff but I quit today."

Her eyes shot to me with a death glare "So you're with my son for his money? His job? What?"

"Oh god no, Me and your son have went through awhile just to be where we are now. I wouldn't have went through all that unless I really loved him."

A big smile appeared on her face "I like you. You're a perfect fit for my little boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__ years later. (Up to you)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Taehyung are getting married next week and today's the day we he announces it to the public.

The famous Kim Taehyung is getting married. The most handsome man is no longer available.

We wanted to wait until he finished his military service and now that he finished that, we can announce it.

I mean it's gonna be obvious when he starts appearing in videos with a wedding ring.

"What if the fans hate me?" I asked him "Then they hate you. But it doesn't matter because I love you." He slightly kissed my forehead.

——————————

The fans flooded Weverse with trying to find the mystery girl who stole Taehyungs heart. Most of them are actually supportive but yk there are some fans who aren't.

"So, when can I finally have a kid?" He asked and placed his hand on my stomach.

"A kid? Don't you want like 5" I rolled my eyes

"I do, but if you're not comfortable with pushing out 5 then we can settle for 3." He smiled

"Maybe after the wedding. I don't wanna show up to my wedding with a belly bump."

"We can practice now." He smiled.

He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Pulling down my underwear and removing his boxers.

Our lips craved each other. Every part of our body's craved for each other.

I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me up before pushing me down onto him.

My head swings back "fuck" I clench onto his shoulders.

No matter now many times me and him fuck, it hurts. He always pushes himself deep inside. It hurts.

He slowly walked over to the couch and places me down, not removing himself. The moment my back was on the couch he pounded into me.

"OH GOD"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• 1-2 weeks later. •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted throughout the whole house. He quickly ran up to the bathroom "What?"

"WHAT DID I SAY 2 WEEKS AGO?" I shouted. "Um... you don't want kids until after the wedding?"

I nodded yes. "NOW IMA BE PREGNANT ON MY WEDDING DAY."

"Right right, we can- wait... what?" A big smiled appeared on my face as I pulled out the pregnancy test from my back

"I'm pregnant" he grabbed me and picked me up "IMA BE A FATHER!!"

I laughed at his childness. "Now ima have 2 kids to care for."

"We have to tell the boys. Our parents. Everyone!"

"Hey, slow down. How about we go to the doctor first and confirm it?"

He nodded "You're probably right. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car.

"Ima be a father" he sang the whole way to the doctors.

His excitement made not being able to get drunk on my wedding day worth it.

Following my dads foot steps lead me to this moment where I am right now. Getting married in a few weeks and having a baby.

Dating the worlds handsome man, having 2 loving mothers and an amazing father in law who can walk me down the isle.

A group of friends who are constantly having a blast no matter the circumstances. Who just make jokes and never be serious.

Just a wonderful life. I'm glad this is where my father lead my life to. But now it's time I find my own path and live it.

I'm now the future Mrs, Y/n Kim and a soon to be mother of a wonderful child who will mostly look just like Taehyung.

Life is good. Let it stay that way.

————————————

You guys have have your own imagination now. A son or a daughter, whatever. The wedding. Everything is on you now<3.

The End Of ' The Staff'.