Chapter 19

< Maknae Line >•Kim Taehyung •Chapter 19———————————————————————

< Maknae Line >
•Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 19
———————————————————————

• Back In Seoul •

We finally arrived back in Seoul. We were in JeJu for a week and now I can finally return to work.

Once we landed Jimin and Jungkook followed me and Taehyung back to the house. The boys sat on the couch and turned on the tv with a blanket ready to sleep.

I grabbed a towel and went into the shower before laying down for bed.

————————————————————————

Once I finished the shower I snuck back into my room, closing the door behind me.

I went to take my towel off when my door opens "Ahh, Knock!"

I turned around to see Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook standing there. The looks they gave me, I knew what was about to happen. Their eyes were full of lust. They all craved me right now.

"Today's the day." Jimin said as he removed my towel, pushing me onto the bed.

"We'll start off slow." Jungkook said with a smirk.

My eyes widened as they all got naked. Jimin was first. He was to get me wet enough.

He slowly slid his fingers inside me, pushing them as deep as they could go as he hovered over me, teasing me with his big puffy pink lips.

"J-Jimin" I moaned and grabbed the sheets with my head leaned back allowing him access to my neck.

He planted a few kisses on my neck before removing his finger and Jungkook walked over to me. I lifted my upper body with my hands and watched as he got in his knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

My toes curl at the feeling of his tongue connecting to my heat. My legs swung over his shoulder and my body collapsed onto the bed.

"F-Fuck" I grab his hair, tugging at him to stop.

Taehyung slowly got beside me. His grabbed my face to look at him and Jungkook got up and wiped his lip.

Taehyung grabbed onto my hips and moved me on top of him as he laid himself flat on the bed.

"You know how to ride me." Taehyung smirked.

I slowly went down. I got control over my pace. Moans flew out my mouth on every bounce.

Jungkook slapped my ass and pushed himself inside. I turn my head to the side and see him moving his hips back and forth with his mouth open, head leaned back and his hands leaving prints on my side.