Chapter 20

< The Line is Drawn >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 20——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 20
——————————————————————————

When I woke up I wasn't that sore. I was able to walk and go on with my day normally.

"Young-Min!!" I said as I walked into the staff room.

Her eyes lit up "Y/N! It's been forever, I began to think you quit."

"I would never quit, this job is to easy." I joked.

Today I was with Enhypen. So I went to their set room where they were doing a photo shoot. I mainly just watched, they didn't really need me.

"Miss Y/n right?" I turn around to see Sunghoon and Niki standing there. "It's been awhile since we've seen you" Niki said.

I let out a slight laugh "I went on a little vacations but I'm back now. Be prepared to see a lot of me."

"Places!" The set director shouted.

We said our byes and they went to shoot while I sat by Young-Min

"I wonder how boy groups are made, like how do they know they just.. fit?" I said to Young-Min

"Enhypen was a survival show." She said.

My eyes widened "What? They had to compete to be in this group?"

She nodded "Yes. 23 people I think enter I-Land and only 7 came out and made Enhypen. I'm shocked you don't know about it, It's really good."

I got out my phone and searched I-Land. It's an actual survival K-pop show. I'm so watching this on my next day off.

—————————
• Weekend •

I have the whole weekend off, Me and Young-Min Decided to spend the day together and just have fun.

Once I got done getting dressed I went into the kitchen "Taehyung, Ima be gone all day. Don't wait up"

He nodded and I left. I picked up young-Min and we went for some coffee then shopping.

"So, How's it been with you and Taehyung?" She asked as she slurped her iced coffee

My eyes widened. "I went to Jeju with them and I ending up sleeping with Taehyung and Jimin."

Her eyes went big "BOTH? SAME TIME?" She shouted.

I nodded yes "That's not even the most crazy part. When we got back I slept with Jimin, Tae and Jungkook..."

Her jaw dropped. "The entire Maknae line?" I nodded yes again.