Chapter 8

< Music Video Prep >• Kim Taehyung •Chapter 8——————————————————————————

• Kim Taehyung •
Chapter 8
——————————————————————————

I went into work like I do everyday. "Young-Min, can we talk at lunch?" I asked her

"Yeah. Sure. Coffee?" I nodded yes.

We both smiled and looked at the schedule "You work with BTS a lot. I mean I'm their make up artist that's why I always do, but why do you?"

"I wish I knew." I sighed.

If I could stop working with Bts, I would. But another day where I'm assigned to them. We quickly all go to the set. Thankfully my job was just to be there.

Most the time I sat with Young-Min except if the boys were over there, then I would go by the camera people until they were finished.

I was organizing some of the paper when I felt hands on my waist "Avoiding me?"

My body turned and pushed him off. I knew exactly who it was. Who would approach me when no one can see, when it's dark. "Jungkook. Stop"

He smiled "What's wrong? No one's looking"

"And? That doesn't mean we are fuck buddies now. So go work, and I'll get back to my work" I said in a bitchy tone.

"Don't be so harsh." He pouted

Gosh, this boy won't give up. "Jungkook. Look, thank you for yesterday. I needed it. But you're not the one I wanted to sleep with."

His eyes went big. He just walked away and went to the other boys. I slammed my head in a stack of papers. Gosh, I'm gonna lose my job at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUNGKOOK
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do we need ear plugs tonight?" Hobi joked.

I'm not the one she wanted to sleep with? What does that mean. I mean I am Jeon Jungkook. The Golden Maknae. How could I not be the one she wanted to sleep with?

"What did she say?" Jimin asked.

I guess it was obvious something was bugging me. Sometimes it's annoying how much these guys know me.

I glanced at Taehyung who usually would making me smile. Ever since yesterday Taehyung has been giving me the cold shoulder. He has barely spoken to me.

"She said I wasn't the one she wanted to sleep with."

I heard a slight laugh come from Taehyung

"what?" I asked

"Looks like you didn't win the bet. Now it's between me and Jimin." Taehyung smiled.