Chapter 23

"Y/n? It's your day off why are you here?" An older staff member asked.

"Oh, I left something so I just came to get it." I bowed my head and left him in the staff room.

I went into set 2 and grabbed my charger. "Hey" I heard.

My whole body turned around to see a Young man walking towards me "Oh, Hello" I bowed my head.

"Oh y/n!" Once he got closer he realized who I was but I was completely lost on who he was

"I'm the one who almost killed you" he smiled a little.

My eyes widened "Oh my god, Hi. You didn't get fired!"

"Nope, still here. Look I still feel bad about almost killing you, let me take you for lunch, or dinner." He offered.

"Oh I couldn't let you, I'm fine." I smiled "No, I insist. Here" he handed me his phone "Put your number in, I'll call you when I get off."

I nodded and saved my name in his phone. "See you later." I smiled and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Few Weeks Later •

"Yn!" Hyun Soo shouted. I turn around with a big cheeky smile.

It's been awhile since I've talked with Taehyung, I requested to be on only TXT and ENHYPEN staff.

Most of my time I spend with Hyun Soo, the guy who almost killed me. Now that incident is just something we joke about.

"Who's staff are you on?" He asked "Enhypen, Like always." I smiled.

He nodded and we walked to his set "BTS again?"

"Yeah, I'm stuck with them for the next few weeks. I'll see you after work?" I nodded. He gave me a slight forehead kiss and went inside.

No, me and him aren't together but we Kinda are.. we spend 24/7 together, he's either at my house or I'm at his. We never said we were together but it feels like it.

It's like a relationship without any physical activity. We haven't kissed, we having done the deed, we barely hug or hold hands. He mainly just gives me forehead kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• TAEHYUNG •
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When's Y/n coming back?" Jimin asked. "We haven't seen her for weeks, it's been boring." Namjoon added.

I ignored them an continued on my phone. Ever since
Y/n left my studio she hasn't been back. Her stuff is completely moved out, I don't see her in the staff or anywhere around the building.

The house has been quiet. No more of her crying all night about a drama, no more waking up to the smell of breakfast.

Her not being around is having a bigger affect of me than I thought it would. To me, she was just someone I fucked, or well I thought she was, but now that she's gone it's hurting.

I miss her.

~~~~~~~
• Y/N •
~~~~~~~

I went to Enhypen room and did my usual work. With them I mainly just monitored them.

"Miss Y/n, the CEO wants to see you." The set manager said to me. I nodded and left the room.