Chapter~15

AFTER SOME TIME

Y/n's wound was getting treated inside the doctor's room and outside the closed doors Jungkook was waiting for her. The doctor kicked him out of the room cause he was too stressed and wouldn't let y/n get stitches done.

He was sitting on the chair while thinking about what happened in that alley. He was blaming himself for getting y/n wounded. He was silently crying with his face on his hand when someone patted his head. He looked up and saw it was y/n. He jumped up from the chair and hugged her. Y/n gladly hugged him back.

Y/n: What's up?

They broke the hug and Jungkook looked at y/n. And y/n saw Jungkook's crying face and chuckled.

Jungkook: Hey don't laugh. It's not funny. Did you get your stitches done?

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: yep. I had to take 6.

Hearing that Jungkook's pouted as if he was about to cry.

Jungkook: I'm sorry.

Y/n: oooh nu nu nu. I didn't want to make you feel guilty! Stop crying~ you're a whole grown up man. Crying doesn't suit you.

Y/n said, whipping Jungkook's tears and pinching him on the cheek. Jungkook blushed and stopped crying.

Y/n: That's more like it. Be a man. And if you don't get injured while fighting the bad then you never even tried it. It was fun. Now smile.

Jungkook blushed more.

Y/n: hey are you getting a fever or something? Why are you getting so red?

Y/n checked Jungkook's temperature by placing the back of her hand on his forehead. Jungkook grabbed it and held it tight.

Jungkook: It's nothing. I'm feeling a little hot, that's it. And I'm glad that you're ok.

Saying that he flashed a big bunny smile.

Y/n: there goes my day.

Jungkook: pardon?

Y/n: My day's gonna be really good today.

Jungkook: how?

Y/n: Cause I got to see my lucky charm.

Jungkook didn't understand it so he just kept staring at her. Y/n giggled.

Y/n: Your smile, boy. It's so pretty.

Y/n said tapping on Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook blushed harder and looked away. Y/n looked at her wrist watch and noticed the time. It was almost time to pick her sibling up from their school.

Y/n: Oop Jungkook, it's time to pick Aiden and Clara from school.

Jungkook looked at y/n and slightly nodded.

Y/n: let's go.

**************************************

Jungkook and y/n were standing in front of Aiden and Clara's school building waiting for them. Jungkook looked at y/n's wounded arm and saw her blood soaked hoodie. Shivers ran through his body seeing that. It scared him how y/n was still standing there arms crossed all casually. Jungkook looked around them and saw everyone was staring at y/n. Jungkook looked back at y/n and poked her on her shoulder. Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: yeah?

Jungkook: Everyone is staring at you.

Y/n frowned and looked around her. And saw everyone staring at her and whispering to each other. She looked back at Jungkook and softly smiled at him. She signed and looked at the direction where she was looking before.