Chapter~20

Jeawoon was about to say something but suddenly someone started to scream in his lungs. We all looked at that guy and saw it was Mike. 

Mike: LISTEN UP YOU LOSERS!!

Everyone was looking at him at this point.

Mike: TODAY AFTER LUNCH!! YOU'RE GONNA BE SEEING A TAEKWONDO FIGHT!!!

Everyone was confused. And then that bullcrack looked at me and smirked.

Mike: BETWEEN ME AND Y/N!!!

I was shocked to hear him.

Jeawoon: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU A$$HOLE!!?

Mike: I SAW HOW SHE WAS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER FRIENDS!! SO I'M HERE WITH A BET!!!

Jeawoon: WE ARE NOT PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAME!!!

Mike: Y/N IF YOU REFUSE OR LOSE THIS FIGHT, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO LOSE BOTH YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU'LL HAVE TO MY GIRLFRIEND!! 

My eyes grew wide. 

Y/n: Shit that bullcrack~

I whispered. Then suddenly Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook: You're no one to decide that for her. 

Mike: OH I SEE YOUR TRYING TO BE THE HERO AGAIN. HOW ABOUT THIS!!? YOULL BE FIGHTING ME INSTEAD OF Y/-

Y/n: NO I ACCEPT THE BET!!!

Mike looked at me and smirked.

Mike: THAT'S THE SPIRIT BABY GIRL!! LETS MEET AT THE BLOSSOM GROUND AFTER LUNCH!!

Saying that he walked away. Jeawoon looked at me. 

Jeawoon: Why?

I massaged my temples.

Y/n: I'm gonna get busted whether I fight or not. But I can't lose you two. You guys and Aiden Clara are my everything. I don't care what Irene unnie says. I'm not losing.

I said clenching my fist. Jeawoon rubbed my back. 

Jeawoon: I know you're gonna win. 

I looked at her and nodded.

After the lunch

Third person's POV 

They all were at the blossom ground now. Everyone was excited about the taekwondo fight, except 3 people. 

Mike: So I hope you remember what I said earlier y/n. You lose, you lose everything. And you'll be mine. 

Jungkook clenched his fist but stood their silent as there was nothing for him to do. 

Y/n: I do remember what shit you blurb there but do remember that I'm not gonna lose. I care about no one more than my friends. 

Mike smirks 

Mike: We'll see.

Mike said, stepping on the fighting ring. Y/n huffed and stepped on the fighting ring. 

Y/n: Let's see what you got. 

Mike smirked as he charged towards y/n. Y/n being a professional she easily dodged it. Mike again charged and pulled a front kick. Y/n defended it with a block. Then y/n charged with side kicks which made Mike a little unstable. Y/n took the chance to punch him but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her. While pulling her Mike brushed his hand with y/n's breast. Y/n immediately noticed what he was doing. She kicked his stomach and jumped away from him. Mike got up and gave y/n a weird look.

Mike: You're a lot stronger than I expected. It will be fun to play with you. 

Y/n greeted her teeths with disgust. She came back to jeawoon. 

Jeawoon: What happened there? Why did he give you that look?

Y/n looked here and there making sure no-one was hearing them.

Jungkook: What happened y/n? Why are you looking to tenced? You're doing great.

Y/n got teary.

Y/n: He touched my chest.

Jeawoon and Jungkook were shocked.

Jeawoon: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Y/n: Jeawoon, lower your voice.

Jeawoon: B-But-

Mike: Are you just gonna talk to your friends or fight too? Ohh I see, accepting defeat already?

Y/n looked back at Mike.

Y/n: I'd rather die than accept defeat from you!!

Saying that she stepped in the ring again.

Mike: Come at me. 

Y/n charged with a Knife Hand Strike and ended up with a side kick. Which hit Mike and made him fall on the ground. 

Mike: Bitch!

Mike charged with punches but y/n blocked every one of it. But while punching Mike used a back fist and y/n had to take two steps back. 

Then y/n charged with front kick. But Mike dodged it and charged with a flying kick. It hit y/n and she fell down on the ground.

Jeawoon: HEY THAT'S CHEATING!! FLYING KICKS AREN'T PART OF TAEKWONDO!!!

Mike: The fight was getting boring so I thought of spicing it up a little bit.

Y/n got up and stood on her ground again. 

Y/n: You're gonna regret spicing it up.

Mike: Come at me. 

Y/n charged with a punch straight on face but Mike blocked it then y/n took the chance to kick his private part making Mike fall on the ground groaning.

Y/n: told you you'll regret it. 

Mike suddenly pulled y/n down and tried to grab her chest. Y/n again jumped away. This time everyone saw him doing that.

Y/n: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT?!!!

Mike: distracting you.

Saying that he charged with flying kicks. Straight punches and side punches. Some of the punches hit y/n's arms and now it was hurting.

Y/n: Shit!

Y/n charged with side kicks and flying kicks. And then she threw some straight punches. One hit Mike's nose and he started to bleed. Y/n thought he was gonna step away and she let her guard down but he didn't step away. He took the chance, pulled her in and grabbed her chest. Everyone saw it and started whispering to each other. Y/n got embarrassed and flustered.

Y/n: NOW THIS IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARD!!!

y/n punched his jaw and freed herself from him. Then she pulled him by his wrist and kicked on his stomach. Then she pulled him again and slammed him on the ground on his face. Mike turned and tried to block y/n but had already punched his face making his defence weak. Y/n constantly punches his face and when he was almost unconscious she grabbed his hair and slammed it on the ground really hard making him senseless. 

Y/n: YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! 

Screaming that she stood up and kicked him on his waist and stomped on him 5 times and was still stomping. Seeing that sahun and his minions ran away. 

Jeawoon and Jungkook ran up to y/n to stop her. One held her arm and one held her legs. Then they picked her up and ran away to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

Y/n: yaaaa why did you guys pick me up like that? I wanted to stomp on him one more time. 

Jeawoon: if you had kept stomping on him like that, I think he would have been dead in 5 more minutes. 

Y/n huffed

Y/n: true. My frustration got out of control and came out all together. 

All of them giggled at y/n's words