Chapter~22

The next day

Y/n and Jungkook came to class and saw everyone gossiping about something. They both gave each other a look and asked if anyone knew anything in sign language. They both shook their heads. Then they looked here and there to understand what was going on when y/n noticed jeawoon in the crowd.

Y/n: Jeawoon!!! Babe!!!!

Jeawoon heard y/n and ran to her.

Jeawoon: babe!!

Jeawoon jumped on y/n for a hug and y/n hugged her back.

Y/n: Good morning~

Jeawoon: guu munin~

Jeawoon let y/n go and looks at Jungkook.

Jeawoon: good morning~

Jungkook: Good morning.

Y/n: babe, what's happening here? Did we miss something?

Jeawoon: hell yeah! You won't believe what happened!

Y/n looked at jeawoon with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. Jungkook knew what was happening but still pretended to be curious.

Y/n: What happened?

Jeawoon: Mick committed suicide last night.

Y/n's eyes grew wide as she gasped in shock hearing the news. She covers her mouth as shivers run down her body. Jungkook pretended to be shocked hearing what jeawoon said.

Y/n: What?!

Jeawoon: Yeah. His parents found him hanging from the ceiling fan. They found a letter on his study tables.

Y/n: Why did he do that?

Jeawoon hesitated a little.

Y/n: Jeawoon what is it?

Jeawoon: Well...I don't know if I should tell you this or not.....

Y/n: I'm listening.

Jeawoon: Well.....in that letter.....he wrote that..he was going through a lot of things since some days. He was stressed and frustrated....and when he lost to you...he couldn't take the humiliation.....and.....BUT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!!!

Tears build up in y/n's eyes while she regrets accepting the challenge yesterday.

Y/n: I knew I shouldn't have done that..

Y/n broke down in tears and all the memories of yesterday started to flash in front of her eyes.

Jeawoon: Babe it's not your fault!!

Y/n: it is my fault!! Everything I do goes wrong!!! I am the cause!! He wouldn't have done that if it was someone else!! He did it because it was me!!!!

Y/n got frustrated with herself and started to regret being alive. She got over hyped and was about to slap herself when Jungkkok grabbed her wrist and stopped her from doing so.

Jungkook: Y/n stop it!!!!

Jungkook screamed at y/n. Hearing that jeawoon and y/n both flinched. It's the first time they saw Jungkook so angry. Jungkook shooked y/n by her arms to get her back to her senses.

Jungkook: It's not your fault!!! Killing himself was fully his choice!! No one forced him to do that!! So stop being like that!! It hurts!!!

Two last teardrops fell from y/n's eyes. Jungkook stared at her eyes with his slightly teary eyes for some seconds before pulling her in his chest.

Jungkook: please don't be like that...it hurts to see you like that...

Y/n hugged him back. Jungkook looked at jeawoon and saw she was smiling. He smiled back at her.

Jungkook: why are you there~ join in.

He said giggling a little. Jeawoon smiled sheepishly and joined the hug.

Honestly..jungkook got scared when y/n got so frustrated over herself. He did all these to make her happy and make her life easy not to make her sad.

Jungkook closed his eyes and signed.

**************************************

In the middle of the class, when everyone was busy with their work, suddenly the professor bangged the duster on the table to grab everyone's attention. All of them looked at him. Then the professor looked at Y/n.

Professor: Ms. Y/n, you've been called to the principal's office for some interrogation.

Y/n gulped and looked at the doorway where she saw a police officer waiting for her. She looked at jeawoon and Jungkook.

Jeawoon: Chill girl~ you got it.

Jeawoon mouthed. Jungkook gave y/n a thumbs up. Y/n smiled, nodded and stood up. She could feel everyone's eyes on her as she walked to the police officer.

Police officer: our department head is waiting for you in the principal's office.

Y/n: I know. I heard what the professor said.

Y/n said with no expression on her face. The police officer got a little taken aback by that.

Police officer: ok....let's go.

Y/n nodded. Then she followed the police officer as he led the way.

After coming in front of the principal's office the police officer told Y/n to go inside first. Y/n nodded. She opened the door and popped her head in first. She saw a police officer with a scar on his left cheek. Instantly her blood boiled up. She knew him. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

Y/n: Sir, may I come in?

The principal and the police officer looked at her.

Principal: Ah~~ Ms.Y/n~ come in come in.

Y/n gave him a small nod and went inside the room with the other police officer following her. The department head kept staring at Y/n for a moment. Her face looked a little familiar to him.

Principal: So sir, This is Ms. Y/n. The topper and 1st class rep of second year. She's pretty bright and calm minded all the time. I don't know why you're suspecting her. I'm sure she has nothing to do with this.

Department head: That's for us to find out, sir. That's why we are here.

Y/n rolled her eyes hearing that. The principal signed and nodded.

Principal: I guess this can't be helped.

Saying that he looked at Y/n.

Y/n: it's ok sir. I don't mind. I'll be happy if they can find any useful clues from me.

The Principal smiled and nodded.

Principle: please take a seat, dear.

Y/n nodded and took a seat. Then she straightly looked at the department head.

Department head: There is no need to be afraid if you didn't do anything so-

Y/n: I'm not afraid. So kindly ask me whatever you want to ask so I can go back to my class as soon as possible.

The principal smirks as the department head frowns feeling insulted.