Chapter~3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/n: Wow.

A sudden wow skipped y/n's lips.

Jeawoon: Yeah he is so...........

When Jeawoon was about to give compliments about Jungkook's face y/n ran to him and cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook started to stare at her in surprise.

Y/n: That idiot beated you so...... bad. Wow to that basterd's guts. How dare he treat my classmate like that!

Y/n screamed in frustration and let Jungkook's face go.

Y/n: I'll be back.

Saying that y/n ran out of the room leaving others in the room dumfolded.

Jeawoon: wha........t???

Jeawoon said in disbelief. The nurse chuckled seeing Jeawoon's expression.

Nurse: What what?

Jeawoon looked at the nurse who was putting a bandage on Jungkook's left cheek's brush.

Jeawoon: I-I thought s-she........

Jeawoon got cut off by the nurse.

Nurse: She's not like you, Jeawoon. She didn't say wow seeing this boy's face. She said wow to see these brushes on his face. Her mind is filled with regret at this moment.

The nurse said while working on Jungkook's brushes. Jeawoon nodded understanding the thing. Suddenly that room's door burst open and an angry y/n walked inside. Jeawoon ran towards y/n to see what happened.

Jeawoon: Babe, what happened? Where did you run off to?

Y/n plopped on the chair beside Jungkook's bed.

Y/n: ugh.......!!!! I was going to beat the shit out of sahun but I'm a class president, I can't do that. So I reported him to the head professor.

Y/n said frustrated. The nurse walked to y/n and softly patted her head.

Nurse: No y/n, don't get frustrated. Stay calm dear.

Nurse said to y/n in a calm voice. Y/n huffed and nodded.

Y/n: Ok. I'll try.

Y/n looked at Jungkook and again regret started to fill her heart. She stood up and placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Y/n: I'm so sorry Jungkook. I couldn't be a good classmate. Please forgive me.

Jungkook looked at y/n. He looked into her beautiful brown eyes and a sudden unknown feeling filled inside his heart. He kept staring at y/n until Jeawoon noticed it and placed her hand on his other shoulder.

Jeawoon: Jungkook?

Jungkook jolted out of his thoughts and looked at Jeawoon.

Jeawoon: What happened?

Jungkook shook his head. Then again looked at y/n.

Jungkook: I-it's ok. You d-don't need to feel bad.

Jungkook spoke out and left everyone shocked. Y/n, Jeawoon and the nurse's eyes widen hearing his deep voice. Y/n jolt out of her blank world and looked at Jeawoon and nurse. She saw they were blanked out.

Y/n: Oh a-a Um.......so....... nurse unnie?

Jeawoon and the nurse jerked out of their thoughts.

Nurse: Y-yeah?

Nurse said looking at y/n.

Y/n: Um.....c-can we take Jungkook back now? I think your work is done, right?